𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

tw: mentions running away, mentions a little blood, fighting (that episode where luke visits his parents), mentions parental figures fighting, maybe a mention of constipation, but take my words w/ a grain of salt and familial topics

tw: mentions running away, mentions a little blood, fighting (that episode where luke visits his parents), mentions parental figures fighting, maybe a mention of constipation, but take my words w/ a grain of salt and familial topics. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ANGELS

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Willie was the first ghost she had encountered in her afterlife, later learning to trust him with her own life. He wasn't put on a pedestal, or acted like some sort of Greek God, but rather someone who had an unhealthy amount of knowledge in that big head of his. He rode on a skateboard with a cracked helmet, breaking rules as he, too, had difficulties with authority.

Magnolia didn't see him as a scary, or deceitful, guy. Quite the opposite, really. The mixed-ethnic boy could barely lie through his teeth, so he told her the truth when she had nobody else to turn to, only to later leave her behind.

She didn't resent him, no. Willie had been around a long time, a lot longer than she had been. He was smart and careful, he stayed when no one else would. So, when he decided to leave, she let him. Magnolia listened to his half-assed reasoning, giving her little-to-nothing before completely disappearing from her life. Then, she was alone, again.

The ballet dancer trusted him more than anything, but to see Willie dashing off on his skateboard, fleeing from the scene as fast as his skateboard could take him, something clicked. She could see it on his face, the longing look he hid behind his dark-eyes when he stared at Alex. He was distancing himself from the blond, too, but she anyone with a pair of eyes and half-a-brain could see how hard he tried to stay away.

Keyword: tried.

When he had locked eyes with her, even if it was for two seconds, she understood what he wanted her to do. Magnolia knew she had to try her absolute best to keep the blond away long enough for him to explain himself, even if she didn't quite understand what was going on herself. All she knew was that Willie was good. He wouldn't hurt Alex, he wouldn't dare.