𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 : 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

this chapter mentions partial-nudity, mentioning male body parts (like once) and mild use of language (this is the trevor wilson episode)

this chapter mentions partial-nudity, mentioning male body parts (like once) and mild use of language (this is the trevor wilson episode). viewer discretion is advised.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Julie had come home from school after the standard seven hours of education. The girl was beyond exhausted from the constant pressure of her peers and the overwhelming heaps of homework due the next day.

It seemed that the only relief she had was once she entered her mother's studio that housed the four ghosts, all crowding her for questions about the new gig Flynn had signed them up for tonight. Julie had a quirk of a smile on her lips, reaching for the backpack that laid against a beam of the garage and pulling a flyer out for the two other ghosts to see.

"We're playing a school dance?" Reggie asked, staring at the bold title of the flyer the dark-eyed girl had apparently been handing out since this morning. Luke pulled a face of distaste, frowning at it as the bassist slid it towards him. "Sweet!"

Julie smiled at Reggie's positivity of the group, continuing to water the number of plants that her mother's studio seemed to house by the sun room.

"It's not exactly the strip." Luke scowled, pushing the flyer away from him and to the girl on his right. Magnolia frowned at his negativity and nudged him gently. He seemed adamant on playing anywhere else other than a little school dance at Julie's school. He turned back at her with a sour smile, which she returned.

"And we're not exactly alive, you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie retorted, pulling a face whilst he did so. Magnolia brightened up at the bassist's change of attitude and laughed, holding out her hand for him to slap.

"Yes!" The Japanese girl cheered, Reggie complying with his own cheers as well. With Luke in between them, it made it a little difficult, but they made it work. Magnolia rubbed her hands together after the high-five, sparing a glance at the guitarist next to her with a sly grin.