𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

idk why but i love reading the new readers' comments on this book, like they're on chapter one and think i would stop making y'all cry from there (but ily guys i SWEAR- )

tw: mentions of death, mentions parents fighting, andrew nakamura. please read at your own risks, angels!!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Remember me... that's a little vague.

The lyrics Magnolia had let slip from her lips were ominously vague, words with a whole other meaning to them that only she knew. They were words of her soul that were disguised by an upbeat rhythm and wholesome melody, her pain sealed behind poetry and dance the remained to be her vice. She chose words over violence, choosing silence over confrontation. Magnolia claimed that she didn't know how to write, to let words flow from within her and onto looseleaf paper.

She didn't lie, rather something she truly believed.

She hid the talent under her skin, wanting whatever she executed to absolutely flawless and incomparable. Magnolia Grace was a perfectionist in everything she did, but what surprised Luke Patterson was how she chose to mask her pain in a secretive and sloppy manner. He chose music, while Magnolia chose silence, their voices becoming one when their struggles came to light in one another.

Remember me, their lyrics just didn't seem to fit that upbeat rhythm she had created for herself.

The words that left her lips were like broken wings on a dove, filling his heart with empty promises and pain that she masked with her brilliant smile, the starlight above holding no competition to her. He thought she was beautiful, how she took his hands and whispered a goodnight in his ear before disappearing from his grasp, leaving a cold and empty feeling running through his spiritual body.