𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

tw: mentions parents fighting and are fighting, mentions of death and blood, swearing/cursing

please read at your own risk, angels! (thank you for waiting patiently for this update!)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Julie Molina felt as though she were on Cloud 9, her heart and inner thoughts surrendering to the music that surrounded her. The world around her melted away, leaving her soul to bear the lyrical sweetness that filled her brain, leaving her body to Los Feliz's Golden Boy. In all honesty, she would've never thought she'd find herself in this position, Nick's arms around her waist with an endearing smile painted onto his handsome features.

Magnolia was right, her technical skill shouldn't be an issue when chemistry came into play. Emotions and vivid daydreaming felt as though her reality altered, finding herself staring into a pool of warm-honey eyes and glowing underneath a crooked smile as she danced around him. The Asian boy took her by the hands, his technical ability in dance beyond what she expected and his gruff and soulful voice filling her ears.

Their voices were in exact perfect harmony, finding her strong tone and his softer voice mending together in a bittersweet uptone beat. It truly felt as though she were Gabriella and he was Troy, dancing atop of the school's roof with no cares in the world.

Some part of her ultimately felt guilty for the way she felt, who she would disappoint as soon as he daydream ended. She tried to picture Nick, twirling her the way he did, but the imagery didn't last long and lured her back in.

Her initial thought was that she'd enjoy it, to reign in his spotlight and shy away from his piercing blue-eyes. He was Carrie's, and no matter how much she hated her ex-best friend, she would keep her distance. She didn't have the courage to voice the minor crush she had on the blond, afraid of both rejection and hell that threatened to rain down on her. Julie kept her thoughts hidden away in a little box, every wish she made and every poem she worded was filed away for no one but her to see.