𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

tw: mentions parental figures fighting, mentions alex's parents (and how mean they are to this bby), swearing/cursing (mild)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
- 𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 -

The Hollywood Ghost Club was a grand building, revealing itself if it wanted to be seen by the ghosts of the afterlife, or to the wealthy living, opening their checkbooks to take a glimpse into the afterlife. Admittedly, if you were given the sight of the hotel, you would think it was quite out of place as it lived amongst modern day building and corporational towers. It's outdated and antique-feel left the boys unnervingly nervous, not knowing who or what waited for them on the other side of that door.

The three boys had met up with Willie, a skater with long hair and a living ball of energy, at this bench down the Walk of Fame. At this hour of the day, there seemed to be more tourists out and about, more flashing cameras and colourful lights that brought the City of Angels to life. The mixed-ethnicity boy had escorted the three ghosts inside of the building before excusing himself, claiming that he needed to do something before introducing them to the club that laid beneath their feet.

The building was luxurious, the walls sporting a deep purple colour that made the room bigger, seemingly endless. From the gold railings and delicate detailings to the velvety carpet beneath them, the interior was extravagant. Everyone seemed to be dancing to the light jazz that played in the background, or mingling with one another.

They felt strangely... alive.

"I don't know about this." Reggie hesitated, tearing his eyes off of the golden plaque labelled 'Hollywood Ghost Club: Members Only' in a font only most 1920's clubs have used. It looked more like an underground sort of club, anyway, with beautiful flappers dressed in blues and purples and waiters dressed in bubblegum pink suits.