𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

y'all been waiting for this one-

tw: humiliation, paranoia, mentions of bullying, swearing/cursing and mentions of death/murder

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ANGELS

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Alex had cornered Magnolia last night, shooing away his bandmates as the two stayed up in the loft, talking about everything and anything. They had tried to get Julie up there with them, but Ray Molina had come into the garage to collect his daughter for dinner before they could introduce the Puerto Rican girl to a certain long-haired skater that Alex certainly had the hots for. 

Julie expected the duo to fill her in on it after dinner, having the duo change locations from the loft to Julie's bedroom.

Regardless, the blond drummer would not let Magnolia leave until he had explained every little detail from the night's duet, telling her that he felt the chemistry just from looking at them. He had called her stupid--in a very loving way--after she had denied feeling anything, but even Alex knew she was a terrible liar. Her rosy cheeks and constant fiddling had given her away easily.

Julie retorted that the two were practically attached to the hip, attempting to emphasize how close the two had gotten over the course of a few weeks. It was quite bizarre, seeing how both herself and Luke were differently similar in some way, some were to think that the pair wouldn't have gotten along, but they did. The Molina girl remained convinced that the two were feeling some sort of connection, any connection by the way their eyes locked onto each other.

The worst part was that despite all the obvious touches and longing looks when the other wasn't looking, they were the most oblivious people to walk the Earth. They pretended to be friends, good friends, in fact, yet behind their happy smiles at the sight of the other and spontaneous walks throughout the day, they managed to fool everyone of the image they built.