Sorry

"What were you all thinking?" Vincent hissed.

Aliza sat there with her head held down. Kol, who too was staring at the ground with his arms crossed against his chest and pout on his lips, sat on the opposite couch facing towards her.

Neither of them enjoyed the lecture they were receiving from Vincent and Freya. Even Camille was mad at her and Kol. Rebekah seemed to be enjoying herself, watching everything with amusement and a glass of wine.

When the rest of the others found out about the fight, they were worried but one look at Aliza and they were downright furious. Marcel sat beside her, and Elijah and Niklaus both were leaning against the wall.

Camille said, "I can't believe this. Aliza is a kid but the rest of you?"

Aliza was now in love with Camille. She said, "Exactly! What did I do?"

Marcel looked at her and cocked his eyebrow, "We tried to stop you. You wanted to do it," He stated as a matter of fact.

"Well, you should've tried harder." She huffed and leaned back.

"Oh really?"

"That's enough." Both went silent after Freya spoke.

Niklaus sighed and said, "Oh come on, Aliza's fine. Why must we make a scene?"

"Klaus is right. I don't understand why we are making a big deal out of this?" Kol said.

Vincent scoffed, "You we-"

Freya placed a hand on Vincent's shoulder and said, "Kol, you acted irrationally. You were the one who challenged her."

Aliza laughed, "He's mad cause I kicked his ass." Marcel grinned and gave her a high five.

Their smiles faded when they saw Vincent and Kol glaring at them.

Rebekah pressed her lips together to stop herself from laughing.

"Elijah, I can't believe you let this happen," Freya said looking at him.

Aliza turned to look at him, "Yeah dude, you were supposed to stop us."

"Yeah, man." Marcel turned and said.

Kol added, "Yes, Elijah, you are older than us."

Niklaus glanced at his elder brother and said, "I must say, brother, they are right."

Elijah stared at them in disbelief, his mouth hung open.

The room grew quiet, with Vincent rubbing his forehead and Freya patting his back. Camille was glaring at Marcel who was avoiding her eyes. Aliza felt guilty, she could only imagine what her parents would say.

Vincent was worried about her, he always would worry about her. Though he had a funny way of showing it, she knew he wouldn't want Aliza to get hurt. And the black eye and a bruised lip along with a sprained hand and huge blue-purple mark on the side of her stomach scared the crap out of him.

Aliza reached her hand out and tugged Vincent's shirt, causing him to look at her.

"Sorry, na." She gave him the puppy eyes.

As expected, despite his best efforts, Vincent broke into a smile.

"Come here."

Aliza grinned when he pulled her in a hug. She wrapped her hands around his waist, Vincent rubbing her back and patting her head with affection.

Everyone in the room except Klaus, who exited the room to fix himself a drink, and Kol, who just rolled his eyes and followed his brother, smiled at them.