CH 5: I Love You

Anyone remembers that I once asked for recommendations for characters. I'm asking for the names for side characters today. I'm half through the planning, just need characters. Please help na khaaa~~~

----------

I love messing with you guys' sanity. I'm so evil. So... this is another lovely update, though in a way different than you wanted but it's nice too.
Hope you enjoy.

- Wan ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zee now knew the situation between Mew and Gulf. Everyone had been keeping it from the elders, nobody wanted to worry those old souls. Zee had a serious expression on his face, slightly frowning. He was at Saint's apartment with him, it was friday evening. Off and Gun had gone away for some business and won't be back until next saturday. Zee had the whole week with his boyfriend. The best thing he could do to keep himself calm was to be around Saint, he was his calmative. 

Saint on the other hand was worried about something. He was keeping his thoughts shut from Zee. The thing that worried him was what Gulf told him. It was something only he knew and could not tell anyone no matter what. It only frustrated him more. Would Zee leave me too, they're brothers, they share the same blood. They should be of the same sort. Why did you come to like this man out of all those out there Saint?!! Saint was quarreling with himself on the inside. He could only be suspicious of his future. He wanted it to be peaceful, but it no more can be. He had dragged himself so deep in this mess that he could not even see the surface anymore. 

Zee caught this worried expression of his boyfriend multiple ties and it just won't go. "Saint" Zee called gently. Saint looked at him, confused as to what he wanted. Zee opened his arms, indicating him to come near and sit with him, hugging him. Saint reluctantly went over to Zee. He laid his head on Zee's heart. Zee sniffed his hair. 

"Anything wrong?" Zee enquired. Saint shook his head to ignore the topic. Zee asked him again again and Saint was forced to say it out. "I'm just worried about Gulf. I have seen him in a similar situation before and he is so vulnerable right now" Saint had the right words to cover his actual worry up but his boyfriend knew him too well to let it go. "That is not what I am asking. There is something else that you are hiding from me. Speak it. I can't help you solve it if you don't tell me, right?" Zee stared at Saint solemnly. Saint sighed, he didn't want to talk this out but now he was forced to. 

"I'm just worried..." Saint looked at the floor. "About what?" Zee wanted specifications of this worry. "About..." Saint was hesitant for a while but then just blurted out. 

"I'm worried about the two of us. I am dating Mew's brother! and Mew first confessed his love to Gulf then left him when he needs him. You are his brother. The two of you share blood. How can I be sure that you won't leave me when you're done with me like your brother with my friend. I don't understand how can I like someone who will hurt me in the end. I don't know what to do! You will leave me one day to rot and I'll be too hell bent to do anything! I am in such a similar situation as Gulf and I will end up like him! In fact I don't see difference in our situation! IT HURTS! What do you want me to do if I don't want to be hurt in the end?" he was crying and Zee tried to hug him but Saint pushed his hand away. Saint crouched on the couch, knees near his face that was buried in between them, sobbing. 

"How can you judge me like that?" Zee was hurt by those words but also understood the cause. Zee wanted to leave but that would only prove Saint's words right and that wasn't true. Zee forced Saint in a hug until Saint lost strength to fight back. Zee softly spoke to Saint, "My brother is not the bastard you think. He actually cares about Gulf and is trying to stay away from him because he thinks his wife hates him now. He does not know what he is doing right now to be precise". "He never wanted to hurt Gulf in the first place. His eyes are just blinded by guilt at the moment but will soon come back to senses" Saint looked up at him, finally. 

"As for me. Don't you dare question my loyalty. I am not as stupid as my brother to leave you over guilt. I will only go away when you ask me too. If you don't want me by your side one day, only after you tell me to leave you will I think of leaving you. I won't leave you on my own" Zee held the crying boy tighter. Saint could only look at him, crying over his own stupid thoughts. He hugged Zee as tight as possible. 

"Now... how do you repair my hurt heart?" Zee asked playfully. Saint just looked at him. Zee moved on top of him. Saint did not understand at first but soon realized as their lips met. Saint had thoughts in his head and was interrupted when he felt himself being raised. Zee had pulled him closer, holding his waist. "P'Zee" Saint tried to protest.

Zee looked at him for a moment and kissed him again. Saint was on Zee's laps. Saint pulled away from the kiss, putting his hand on Zee's shoulders, blocking him from coming forward. 

"Stop it..." Saint said, looking away. "Why? You want me gone?" Zee questioned. "You're hurting me" Saint looked at him now. Zee did not understand this. Before this, Saint never stopped him, another problem? 

"What is the problem?" Zee asked, confused. Saint blushed. Zee playfully said, "You're acting like you are-" his words were interrupted by a shy nod from his boyfriend. Zee was stupefied. "You really are..." Zee just wanted to confirm his suspicions. Saint blushed harder, "Y-yes, I a-am". Saint wasn't sure if Zee could accept it, so he just got off his lap and sat beside him looking at the ground. 

Zee got up and stood in front of Saint. So he won't accept it. Well, we're only dating not married like Gulf and Mew, Saint thought, gloom taking over his blush. Zee lifted Saint in the air. Saint was surprised. "I love you" Zee said. Saint just looked at him in relief. "I love you too" Saint replied after a while, tears invaded his eyes. "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you in some way?" Zee put him back on the couch and kneeled down near him. Saint pulled him in a hug. 

"I thought you wouldn't like it" Saint cried. "It's you! why would I not like it. I love everything related to you" Zee wiped the tears away. "But, since when?" Zee wanted to know how long had it been. "I found out two weeks ago, at the hospital for a regular check-up. It's been a month and two weeks now." Saint was still too absorbed in the warm embrace to bother look at Zee's face. Zee was smiling like a fool. 

"So, now want to tell the elders?..." Zee had always wanted to tell his parents about his relationship. "We can't escape it anymore, when do we go to your parents?" Saint asked back. Zee smiled and told him to come with him to his parent's home the next sunday. 

They were still chatting about all this sudden occurence when Saint's phone rang. It was Earth. He picked up the call and heard Earth being very excited. Saint and Zee decide first to tell the elders then their friends. 

"Ai'Saint! Listen to me with patience. Please" Earth begged from the other end. Saint agreed. Earth told him about his meeting with Mew and asked help in getting the two back together. Saint looked at Zee, who was sitting beside him, hugging him. "Okay... I'll help" Saint sighed, he knew the truth behind Mew's actions already, before Earth came to explain.

The plan was set to be executed three days from now. Earth had already convinced Baifern. Even she wanted all this drama to end. 

______________________________________________________

Looking forward to tomorrow's update? Let's see what's OffGun's reaction gonna be on this. 

Oh, right. Mew and Gulf's mess is yet to be cleaned up. We'll see that too.

Vote and Comment please. I love talking to you all.

Bye.

- Wan <3