CH 11: Their D-Day (pt 1)

Here's the first chapter for today! Hope you'll like it

- Wan

________________________________________________________

The month had finally passed away. It now was colder than before, the new year was close. The trees had shed their leaves and were ready to be covered with snow on their branches. Who doesn't find the snow laden branches pretty. People had begun to wear warmer clothes around, covering themselves up. 

Thought this particular day was taken off from the schooling life of some. It was Zee and Saint's marriage day. A month had passed from the time they had come out to their parents as both, lovers and pregnant. Their parents, sorry, just Saint's papa, had a hard time accepting it. The huge quarrel from that day was still so vivid in their minds. Years from now, they'd laugh as they think of that day, but it actually wasn't a fun thing to witness. 

Mew and Gulf were now closer than ever. If not for their separate classes, the two would always be found together. The University had started to suspect their relationship. But... who wouldn't like to gossip about the 'ICE PRINCE'S' love life. Mew was getting used to all the attention he gained. He would turn heads to himself by just breathing. Girls and guys would approach him, but he is a super loyal man. As for Gulf, he was now warmer and would reject people directly and console people that they'd find someone for themselves, smiling. This was one drastic change in his public profile. He was known to be cold hearted, but now he was so warm. 

Today, the wedding was in an indoors avenue. There were two people who were pregnant and the most dotted, and they were the reason for t to be held indoors. No one wanted to exhaust these two in the daylight and it was getting cold too.

The venue was decorated in calming color of white and floral decorations. There were lavenders and roses for their calming scents. The stage had a podium for the priest to stand, lavenders hung from the ceiling, attached to the falling curtains by the borders. It looked like the gates to heaven. The seats for the guests were in front of the stage, white and lavender colored covers on them. The aisle was laden with small lavender bouquets and rose petals, leading to the stage. Everything was perfectly set.

***GROOM'S ROOM***

"Finally! P'Zee will stop pestering my time with Kana." Mew exclaimed a scoff at his brother. Zee shook his head in disbelief. Singto chuckled, "So now you now how happy I was, when you were getting married". Kao couldn't hold his sanity on all these comparisons. 

"Well, when do we have to get there" Zee was too excited. He could claim Saint his. The rest of the three men in the room wanted to delete the expression they saw on Zees face. "P'Zee, control, please. Saint is all yours from today. Don't act like this. You are ruining your own image in our eyes." Kao wanted to pluck his eyes out. He couldn't tolerate this sweetness. "To be ruined,he should have an image so high." Mew had three people to back him, so he was fearless. Zee glared at Mew, but Mew couldn't care less.

Gun walked in, excited. "You four, get your asses to the hall. Now. And don't ever conspire against my babies." Gun said, blankly, to them. "Papa really cares for us." Zee and Mew said at the same time. Gun looked at them and rolled his eyes. Gun explained, "Who's talking about you two!? I was referring to my Baby Kana and Baby Saint!". Singto patted Mew's back in sympathy. Kao shook his head at this family in disbelief.

***BRIDE'S ROOM***

Saint was sitting, ready to go. "How long will it take for the time to come!?" Saint exclaimed, irritated. Gulf hugged him, "You're not the only one missing you husband, buddy. I'm there too". "Actually, we're missing our boyfriends too." Krist said pointing towards himself and Earth. Earth pouted as he nods in agreement. "Sorry. We were talking about husbands, not boyfriends." Saint cleared the air. Earth's jaw dropped. "These couples are so annoying!" Krist just wanted to hug his boyfriend. "Really! Now you know how irritating it was for us to tolerate you and your Singto all this time" Gulf shot at his friend. 

"Only if you weren't pregnant! that also with twins! I would have punched you so bad!" Krist was now angry. Saint shushed him, "The family doesn't know Gulf has twins! you dumbo! Keep it a secret!". Baifern entered right after this.

"What's with this silence?" she felt weird. Gulf just made up an excuse, "Nothing, just bored". Baifern bought it. "Well, get there in 15 minutes" Baifern informed as she left.

***THE HALL***

Guests were seated, wondering the reason for such a light theme. The families occupied the first row of the seats. Man was happy for his son. Type was still grumpy. Gun and New were discussing the baby names, now with hundred percent assurance of their use. Tay and Off were looking after everything around, they could only concern themselves to that. 

Zee was now standing on the stage. All the eyes were on him, making him dead nervous. He wanted to just grab Saint's hand and run away from here. Now he understood why his brother wanted to run away on his wedding day. How could someone stand like a statue in front of these many people without being weirded? 

Saint showed up. Wearing angelic clothes. White turtleneck, which was a little lose on his waist. White joggers that looked like pants. His coat was white with silver cuff locks. His hair were swept backwards revealing his forehead, it turned his cuteness into hotness. 

Saint walked down the aisle, his dad joined him when he got closer to their seats.  Man now took his son's hand and rest it in Zee's palm. "See, I won't ever be against your decisions. Just don't hurt my son. He's fragile like glass." Man softly sighed. Zee for some reason felt crazy, "But broken glass can hurt us too". Man liked this reply, "Exactly. He is not only gullible , but dangerous too. Also he's got Baifern backing him. You should know her wrath". Zee had almost forgot about the existence of his best friend who came to this Esther to mess his life. Man spoke his last words before leaving the stage, "About the grumpy man sitting there, don't worry. He just likes to be angry about anything. It's his hobby". Type heard this and was now ready to kill his husband. Zee chuckled.

It was time for the ceremonies. The priest stood between the two. 

Priest: Do you, Zee Preuk Jongcheveevat, accept Saint Suppapong, as your wife and agree to stick together with him through all the content and melancholic times, accepting him for who he really is, no matter what?

Zee: *serious* I, Zee preuk Jongcheveevat, accept Saint Suppapong  , as my wife and agree to stick together with him through all the content and melancholic times, accepting him for who he really is, no matter what.

Priest: Do you, Saint Suppapong, accept  Zee Preuk Jongcheveevat, as your husband, agree to stick together with him through all the content and melancholic times, accepting him for who he really is, no matter what?

Saint: I, Saint Suppapong , accept Zee Preuk  Jongcheveevat, as my husband, agree to stick together with him through all the content and melancholic times, accepting him for who he really is, no matter what.

Gulf wanted to laugh but controlled. All these friends were sitting away from the family, somewhere at the back. They could not pass comments if they were sitting in the front.

____________________________________________

Okay... the rest in the next chapter.

Vote to show support the story and comment your thoughts.

- Wan <3