CH 7: ไม่ใช่สำหรับฉัน

Another thai title...
But I want you all to have this perception that when the title is thai, there's something nice coming your way...

Let's see how Mew will now put things into place.

I'm going super crazy right now.Just a week more before 7 Years of Love begins. I was crying like anything just by watching the trailer, don't know what will become of me during the series.

- Wan ♡♡♡
______________________________________________________________

He went to his car and drove away. Earth and Baifern had made it clear to Mew that no matter, he had to talk to Gulf today. So Mew followed Gulf, luckily Baifern had parked the car close to Mew's this saved him time. Mew followed Gulf's car as closely as possible. He felt like a stalker for some reason.

Mew followed Gulf's car every turn and lane. They stopped in front of  their apartment building. 

Gulf parked the car and ran to the elevator. Mew missed the chance to enter the same elevator as Gulf, so he had to wait for the next one to arrive. Mew was growing sadder, more impatient and under confident by every passing millisecond. Mew you'll lose him completely if you're even a little more late! he kept repeating this in his brain. Finally the elevator arrived and Mew jumped into it. He held his head in his hands, he could lose composure any moment now, but he pulled through thinking of his wife.

***MEWGULF APARTMENT***

Gulf had only just entered the place and was standing in the living room, frustrated. He was resenting Ace. I had one chance to talk to my husband after this long! and he had to be there to ruin it! When can I talk to him now! FUCK YOU ACE!!! Gulf held his hair in his hands, pulling them in anger. He heard a knock at the door. He thought it was his sister and walked to the door.

Gulf opened the door. The man he wanted to see so bad was there, his eyes were so red. "Can I come in?" Mew asked, his voice could barely be heard. Gulf let him in and gestured him to sit but Mew found it better to stand and talk.

"I'm sorry! I am always being such a bastard to you" Mew's eyes were closed. Gulf looked at him, nothing else just looking at him. It had been so long since he last saw this face, three months was no short period of time. Gulf just wanted to look at this face. The beautiful eyes were shut, the ears were red, the nose too was red. He must have been crying, Gulf thought. 

Mew added more to his wods, "I don't expect anything from you, I just want to tell you why I left". Gulf wanted to know this even if it cost the death of his. "That day, I went to meet Earth. I wanted to ask him about what happened between you and your ex. After what he told me, I could not help drown in guilt. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry" Mew told. Gulf now got a rough idea of what had happened to his husband. "Earth called me again recently. He told me what you had been going through. I-I just can't be more stupid. I just wanted to tell you I never wanted to leave you" Mew's patience ended with his words and he let his tears flow. He could not hold onto his emotions anymore. 

Gulf couldn't stand those tears and rushed towards him, hugging him. Mew couldn't keep his body balance, he fell to his knees. Gulf got down to be at the same level as him. "I-I'm so-orry f-for hurting you-u" Mew apologised between his sobs. Gulf held him close. 

"You don't have to apologise to me" Gulf drew circles on the crying man's back. Mew looked at him, tears still flowing. "I was never angry at you. I just wanted you to come back" Gulf told his husband. Mew was relieved but still repeated, "I'm sorry". Gulf pulled away from the hug and Mew looked at him.

"You should stop apologising to me. There's someone else you need to apologise to" Gulf cutely pouted, it was not anger. Mew looked at him confused, "Then to whom?". Gulf took his husband's hand and put it on his belly. Mew still didn't understand, sadness and guilt can make a person so stupid. "You should apologise to this little one here" he smiled slightly at his stupid husband. Mew was shocked, if what he understood was correct then Gulf was pregnant right after their first time. "You a-are... pre-prega-nent?" Mew's voice was still breaking. 

Gulf wiped his husband's tears and nodded. Mew pulled Gulf close and hugged him once again. "I love you" Mew said in a low voice. Gulf nodded and said, "But I surely love you more". Mew laughed a little and said, "It's fine with me. I'll just be the more cherished one" Gulf hit him on his arm. 

"But you're not joking right? I really am going to be a father, right?" if it turned out to be a dream, Mew would breakdown. Gulf once again told him, "It's really your child. Stop being suspicious!". Mew couldn't believe it was real, "I love you Kana. It's just that, it... it's to good for me to be true." Gulf laughed at this and kissed his husband gently on the lips, reassuring him that it was all real.

They had reconciled and were lying on the bed. They snuggled into each other's embrace. 

"Khun Phi..." Gulf called. "Hmm?" Mew answered. "You won't leave me again, right?" Gulf asked for a conformation. "Sorry. I will never do that stupid thing again. I promise." Mew was again hit with guilt. Gulf told his tale, "You know? it really hurt me when you did not come back even after a week. What were you doing with Ace?". Mew didn't know the correct way to answer this. "It hurt me too, when I left you like a stupid. And about Ace. I became friends with him during the time I was keeping distance. He actually isn't a bad person. He was always there to keep me company" Gulf was relieved when he knew that Mew had someone to keep him company. He was grateful to Ace for this. Mew continued, "I told him our situation, and he supported me. Even today, he came to cheer on me. If he wasn't your ex, I would love to be friends with him."

Gulf smiled, then asked, "When do we tell our families about the child?". They had to tell them someday. "I think, the sooner the better. Papa Gun and Papa New would go crazy" Mew chuckled at the thought of it. "But P'Bai might get murderous of you..." Gulf's main concern was his sister's reaction. "Maybe, but I know one thing." Mew smiled like an idiot. "And what is it?" Gulf smiled back. "I know that my lovely wife will save me from his P'Bai" Mew pecked Gulf's lips again. Gulf was not flustered by it anymore. 

"Dad and Papa are not in the town right now. They'll be back this saturday. Let's go to the mansion this sunday to tell them. Let's call Papa New and Daddy Tay too." Mew suggested and his wife agreed. 

"Khun Phi... I love you" Gulf said and closed his eyes, resting on his husband's chest. "I love you too" Mew replied as he kissed his wife's forehead, falling asleep soon after.

***UNIVERSITY***

Mew and Gulf had gathered all their friends at the secret hideout. Gulf had made sure that his sister did not notice him missing. He did not call Saint because he knew P'Zee would follow, he could always tell Saint about this later. Kao and Earth were now back to the cuddly couple they were. As for Sing and Krist, they no more fought over their friends' situation, they were as cheeky as ever.

 "What do you two idiots have to tell us?" Earth asked, arms crossed near his chest. The two idiots referred to were looking into each other's eyes, loving blossoming. Krist rolled his eyes as he slapped Mew's head. "Ouch! That hurts! Ai'Sing, keep your boy in control" Mew spouted. Sing laughed and told him, "He's the one in control, not me. But tell us the reason for this gathering." 

Mew sighed, held his wife close and announced, "Kana's pregnant". The two smiled at each other again. The rest were going through a shock. Kao recovered first bursting into questions. "Since when? Are you two fuckers kidding? You two were in such a long cold war, when did you get the time? Ai'Mew, I never thought you'd do such a thing so early!" Earth corrected his boyfriend's words and said, "Don't tell me this was the reason you left Gulf! I'm gonna tell P'Baifern and get you killed if so!" Gulf looked at his friend.

"He didn't know it. I just told him last night. He's not irresponsible." Gulf pouted. Mew smiled, a grin to be exact. Krist and Singto congratulated them as Kao was trying to calm Earth down. "Don't tell P'Bai or P'Zee now. We're gonna tell the family this weekend, so don't ruin it for us" Gulf said. 

________________________________________________________________

Finally reconciled! How you like that? Tell me na~

Vote and comment.

- Wan <3