Epilogue: Like The Old Times

Missed me? Here I am with the last update of this story!

- Wan

___________________________________________________________________

*15 YEARS LATER*

Been fifteen years to their marriage and the two couples were still the same. They were still the clingy husband and the sweet-controlling wife for ZeeSaint. And the lovely never-bickering and understanding couple for MewGulf.

Just a simple friday evening it was. The oldies were sitting in the lawn behind the huge house. The merge of the modern building and natural decorations had not changed even a bit, even after these fifteen years. Mew had turned his kids and nephew into plant lovers too. Thanya, his daughter took his wife's looks but she followed her daddy's footsteps in nature. 

Thanya was not as gullible as her Papa Gulf noor as hard shelled as her Daddy Mew. She was always a caring person, no matter the situation. But one thing that she should have better not but still acquired from Mew was her intense worry about the close ones. Once she almost ruined a surprise that she and her twin were planning. It was for their parents' 10th marriage anniversary, Thanya almost let it out to her papa Gulf that the presents they had ordered were gonna be late by a day or two. Win and Saifah were the filial brothers, always taking care of their only sister.

Win had trust issues. He took all the handsome traits of both his parents. Large eyes from his papa, used to observe all the people around. But if he lost faith in one person, it would take an eternity to win his trust back. The only ones who were trusted by this super suspicious guy unconditionally were his Daddy, Papa, Uncle Zee, Uncle Saint, Aunt Baifern, Aunt Sammy, Aunt Janister, Aunt Pinneare and of course his twin and brother. He would always keep his sister with him, he was super protective of her. He won't let people be friends with her until and unless they win his trust. 

Saint and Zee's son, Saifah was more like his caring yet stupidly-careless daddy. Saifah had his papa and daddy's looks perfectly. He was as protective of Thanya as Win. But what made him different from his brother and sister was, he liked to use his fist more than brains. Saifah didn't have a good control over his anger. Where he got this trait, it's his own and comes from neither of parents. He wanted to protect Thanya because she was his only sister. 

"When are these brats gonna be back?" Mew questioned as he saw the clock ticking 5 in the evening. The kids weren't back even if their classes ended long ago. Zee assured his brother, "They will be back soon. It's only been one hour since their classes ended" Saint looked at his husband, glaring. "You spoil them too much P'Zee" Saint told. Gulf agreed, "I know they're all lovely, but we need to keep them on track!". "Gulf is right" Mew in his wife's favour. "Shut up! You never defy your wife!" Zee shot at his little brother. "At least he understands his wife's consents all the time, unlike his brother" Saint defended his best friend's husband. Zee was dumbfounded, "You sure, you're my wife?". Saint nodded, "Yes I am your wife and have been for fifteen years now". Zee loved the answer. "Fifteen years have passed and these two are still as cheeky as when they were dating" Gulf pointed out. "Who's stopping you from being all lovey dovey with your husband" Zee asked Gulf. "His brains that work a lot more than yours" Mew could not see his wife being targeted. 

They were still bickering about all these things. They had not really changed other than the fact, they were all now working for their parents' companies. Mew and Zee ruled O.G. Corp side by side, never fighting over the properties or anything. Gulf was the boss of Polca Enterprises, his sister  taking over the marketing area and him in the main administrations. Sammy was now abroad, looking after the foreign branches with her now wife, Pinneare. Saint was the head of a well known entertainment company, inherited from his parents.