The Beginning

I'm here. I've got stuck. There's no way to escape. That beast is slowly coming to me. Its eyes are glowing neon blue. The wings have blocked the way out. It's too late to save me. Suddenly there had sounded a deafening bang from outside. The beast stopped walking and turned its head back to look what happened. It was my chance. I jumped on its back and choked it. Predacon quickly reacted and threw me to the wall. Impact immobilized me and I fell unconscious. When I woke up, nobody was there, so I ran out of the ship and saw what happened. That monstrous dragon murdered all the animals and people from this town! What should I do? Do I have to find it and take a revenge? No. It would be wasteful, 'cause the beast flew away. Back to the forest and sleep forever.

"That was a good story, Jack," Miko said. She took her notebook from her bag and started drawing. Decided to put her idea of the dragon from the story. 

"And... what 'bout you, Raf?" Jack spoke to his second friend. He was surfing on the internet on his laptop. "Raf! Didn't you listen to me again?"

Raf rose his head up and looked at the friend. "Oh, of course I was listening. You know it. I was just interested about some facts," said and turned off the laptop. 

"So, what are we gonna do next? Do you have any plans?" Miko shook her head and Raf said nothing. Then he answered: "We were everywhere! We visited everything! We experienced everything! We should begin to decorate our homes for Halloween. There's only one week to go!"

"I know, but I can't find any huge pumpkin how I promised. No store sells pumpkins like this! Every has tiny pieces. ... Maybe I'll give up and buy a little."

Miko lied her notebook down and stood up. "Same here. My grandma grows pumpkins, but they're always too small. I was thinking about buyin' some spray or just something to help 'em grow. Grandma didn't agree. She was afraid of destroying them."

She angrily picked the book up and threw it to Raf. It hit him in the right arm. "Hey! Don't... wow, that's beautiful!" wanted to shout a swearword and saw the drawing of her. She put on a surprised face. "Really? I thought it's a bad work. Thanks."

Jack ran to him and took a look on the art. It was a big gray iron dragon with big shining claws and glowing blue eyes. Not only this, there were blue strips along the body. Its raised wings were huge, conclusively bigger than its own body. 

"It is a perfect sketch of that dragon from the story. I can create a real model of it and replace for pumpkin!""That sounds good! Wait... really?""Yes. It does look spooky. Nice for Halloween."