The Show Must Go On

Optimus finally decided he will hide Arcee in one biulding placed deep in the forest. Hopefully it is far enough from the city."That's good, but we still don't know how we can break the curse!""Don't worry, I'll put your hands in handcuffs in there. That building is a former prison. I think it won't help much, but at least we'll try. The next day we'll look for a solution. I'll stay there.""But... I'll kill you if you don't run away!""... I will try to keep you as far away as possible. They can't find you."

Predaking was walking through the forest. "They think I'm crazy, but... but... I'm right! No Predacon looks like that and behaves this way. I..."He stopped speaking. He'd heard some noises nearby. Then there was a... howl!"Hello? Is anyone there?" screamed. He was looking into the darkness in front of him. Thinking somewhere is the beast. All at once Optimus'd run out of the darkness. Predaking was surprised: "What are you doing here? I've been looking for you the whole day!""This later. I must keep it here... in the woods!""What it? What do you mean? You...""It's not how you think. This is more complicated."Suddenly Preda-Bot had run the same way as Optimus. It roared at them."Aaah, there it is! And this my revenge for you!" Predaking said loudly and drew his sword, made of Black Energon. Preda-Bot stepped back."You can't do it! Stop fighting! You'll kill her!""Are you crazy? This has been killing innocent Cybertronians! It must be...," didn't he finish and wondered. "Wait. What did you mean by... her?"The beast scratched at them with its sharp-clawed paw. Optimus avoided, but Predaking defended himself with his sword. Its claw got immediately burned and gave a moan. "This is the problem! Run!"Optimus took his arm and ran away. Arcee rushed after them. "Finally tell me what's going on here! ... Why don't we fight it?"He didn't answer. They were intertwining with the forest, until Optimus stopped and looked back. It seemed the beast'd lost them. Grabbing his arms looked at Predaking and started telling: "Well, listen to me. Promise me you won't tell anyone. This is a serious situation!"The Predacon nodded his head. "OK. No one would believe me anyway.""Do you remember that day when Arcee came with an injured hand and told us about the attack of the weird Predacon in mine? You were right that was not yours. ... This is some kind of monster which when it bites someone, it gets cursed and... every night transforms uncontrollably into a beast called Preda-Bot, as how it is decribed in that legend."Predaking shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe his own hearing."Yes. It's her."Optimus let him go and his companion fell down. Grabbed his sword. "Scrap! ... And I always thought it was just a fairytale.""Same here. The worst about it is we still don't know how to get rid of the curse."Predaking stood up again. "I might know... I think the legend said, that you have to kill the original monster. In this case, it may be the monster from the mine...""But... nothing like this was in there. We didn't see anything like this.""There existed an older version, and unfortunately it was destroyed and Decepticons wrote it in a diiferent look. I remember."At that moment Arcee appeared in front of them. "What are we going to do now, Optimus? We're trapped."Looked at him to answer. "Run."Predaking transformed into a dragon mode, grabbed Optimus and flew up. With the beast behind their back. It tried to burn them, but Predacon reflected it."There's a cave!" Optimus screamed at him and pointed at the grotto a few meters in front of them."We can try to hide there!"His companion flew down and fastly disappeared inside it. Preda-Bot lost sight of them. And as it was looking around, it crashed into a rock and fell down.