What's Next?

Optimus surprisingly stood up, holding his head. "No, that's not... that can't be possible.""Unfortunately, it is. I've get this possibly from the Predacon which attacked our mine. It bit me. And this is the reason why I want to barricade myself and... why I had those dreams with Predacon. I thought they were dreams, but not. ... I'm afraid I could hurt someone of you."She again put her head in her hands.Optimus grabbed her shoulder. "There must be some solution to get from it.""But how, and what? I transform every night. There's no way out of this. Hiding from the moonlight won't help. It knows when it can start.""We need a book about that legend. I will help you. There is still plenty of time until night."She looked at him.

"You have lent it to someone?""Yes, we're sorry. He left a while after you," a librarian said to them. They'd come late."And do you know who was that?" she asked."Sorry, but we can't just share information with someone...""You know me. I often come here..."Optimus walked up to him and said: "I'm with her. I know safety and privacy is important, but you're allowed to tell me. Including those who are with me now. I said that."The librarian just gave up and told them: "Well. I noted that it was... Wheeljack."

"Yeah, that's right. I've been trying to find some information about that legend," answered them Wheeljack. "Ya're doing it, too. Am I right?""Yes... May we look with you?""Sure."He'd brought a medium-sized book with a black cover and a title "Ancient & Modern Tales for Every Cybertronian". It looked a bit tormented, but it could be worked with.Jackie opened the book at the beginning. "By the way. How's it going with your hand, Rcee?"She got nervous and Optimus looked at her. She didn't know what to say at the moment."Well, it's getting better. Almost no hurt. I think that I'll be able to work again soon," she answered. He nodded his head and was flipping through the book. They looked around the room, while he was searching."Hah, I've found it!"He flipped the last few pages. And there it was. A page full of text and with a big highlighted title "The Legend of Preda-Bot"."Here it is. The Preda-Bot is supposed to be a Predacon, that has got supernatural power. It is also faster than the common Predacons. It's unlikely to be defeated, that means no guns can hurt it. Except for Black Energon. If touches it, it would get burnt. This is the only deadly thing for that beast," Wheeljack read and thought. "What a coincidence! I have a prototype of a sword from this energon!" They looked at each other."... a type of Energon from which various things are made?" Arcee wondered. This Energon was current in past times. Today it's rare."Where did you get it?" Optimus asked out of curiosity. "Once there was a little store at our museum. It was selling different things. And there were Black Energon swords. So I bought one."He picked it up and wanted to give to Arcee to show it. She had no idea what to do. Knew if she touches it, she'd get burnt. It wouldn't be good, if he realizes what Arcee is.Optimus knew, what is going to happen. "Alright, it's time to go. We have some work to do..."Liying back on the original place, he said: "OK. Go. Such lucky we are, 'cuz almost everyone owns it now! Now we know how to get rid of it!" They were frightened. Arcee is going to die, if they don't do something.