Breaking the Curse

"Where are they? I did send them back to Earth!""No, you lie! I saw them! They are here!... " Bee fought back, but the beast silenced him.Magnus turned to him. "What are ya trying? The war is over for seven years now! Megatron's nowhere. You think you'll have us as slaves? You're trying in vain!"Starscream already wanted to send his pet to him, but Preda-Bot ran around the corner. It ran exactly on the Predacon monster! Everyone looked there and were surprised."There're two! What is this madness?" Wheeljack screamed.Before the Decepticon could do anything, the Preda-Bot had knocked its rival to the ground. They both roared at each other. Optimus with Predaking ran out from behind, shooting Starscream. "Look, there they are!" Bumblebee shout happily. "But... where's Arcee?"Starscream noticed them and fought back.They understood there's needed it to be killed, and maybe that's the right evil. However, Starscream's estimated the situation and intervened: "No one will help them!""Stop shouting at them! You were never the right leader, you've always been a betrayal!" Predaking repaid him and pounched to his face.They were scratching themselves, grabbing and beating upon the ground. Once the first seemed stronger, the second time it was the second rival. And the Autobots and the Decepticons were watching the fights. They didn't know what have to do."Should we help them? I'm a little afraid the two giants will turn to us!" Bulkhead said to Ultra Magnus. He was standing near behind him.Magnus answered him in no time: "No. Let them handle it ourselves."Predaking knocked Starscream down, and then he and Optimus grabbed his arms. "So you have it, loser," Predacon said him calmly. The "Project" was losing. It limped and couldn't fight anymore. It flew up and Preda-Bot flew after it. It tried to fly away, but with the damaged wing couldn't fly well and fluctuated in the air. Preda-Bot burned the enemy easily and fell down. Landed and came to it, preparing for the final move. Monster's eyes were widespread by fear. Bit him in the neck. That caused breaking its neck and of course... death. Optimus, Predaking, Starscream and others were looking at the winner and the corpse. It was finally beaten up! But that was not the end of it. Preda-Bot roared, and then slowly walked to the trio. No change happened. It seemed it may didn't work."Arcee, please, don't do it," King of Predacons said to himself. They thought she was going to murder them, but stopped in front of them and angrily looked at Starscream. She picked him up, throwing to the Cygon citizens. Everyone jumped on him. At once he was under siege and couldn't escape. Magnus and Bulkhead grabbed him fastly. "You've caused us too many problems... Come on, everybody, let's escort him to the prison!"All of them walked after them. Bumblebee looked back at his friends. Optimus nodded his head, and Bee continued with others.Preda-Bot looked at friends. Both was thinking of the worse. Suddenly she began transforming back to her normal form. Her wings and tail had disappeared, the claws turned to fingers. In that moment there was standing the true her. An Autobot, without any Predacon signs. They were so happy that they hugged her. "It's good to be back."

So, how did it really end? Nobody, except Optimus and Predaking, ever found out the dreaded and legendary Preda-Bot was her, and that they met their old human friends - Jack, Miko and Raf... Starscream was placed to the prison. 

---

The trio was in the Main Center. They were still discussing about it. Suddenly Ultra Magnus came to them."What happened with that second Predacon, or what was that?"They looked happily at each other. "Well, I realized it was one from my kind. I send it back to my city and everything's OK for now."