Meanwhile on Cybertron

Everywhere were decorations. The Autobots were preparing with Decepticons on their own holiday - Spirited Terror. It's about telling creepy stories based on real events, or fictional. Everyone has to prepare their stories and then telling in front of some friend Autobots/Decepticons. It can sound quite childish, but this is their tradition and it helped them to be in a better mood during the war.

Today it's seven days till Spirited Terror, and a beginning time of longer nights lasting few months.

The history of Cybertron has a dark legend about a Predacon. It's not just ordinary beast running around every night. This is a Preda-Bot - a dragon looking beast with blue glowing eyes, bigger body and... strange howling at the moons (Cybertron has two moons - Luna 1 and Luna 2). It is also stronger (maybe indestructible) and faster. The weirdest thing about this being is that it's able to walk on hind legs.

Nobody knows how this legend was created, and who did. It is said that Autobots did in Predacon past times. They were fighting them and discovering their CNA, so why didn't they do this?

Anyway, how you may guessed, this is often telled on this holiday. Still there are many Cybertronians, even original Predacons, that don't believe this. Their king Predaking is convinced about its non-existence.

Our glorious Team Prime have been preparing on Spirited Terror. Yes, they haven't splitted up at all. All of them has only different job. They've found and renovated one old, almost destroyed building in Cygon City, where they congregate.

Ratchet's stayed at his job. He works as a doctor and helps injured or sick Autobots. I might surprise you, but he is not that rude as before. He's glad war ended and there aren't so many battles.

Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus are Wreckers. They liquidate damaged buildings and plan to build new and better. Bulkhead has also some experiences as a midnight watchman.

Bumblebee collaborates with Smokescreen and catch criminals. Sometimes they have some issues during chasing, but with their knowledge of good tricks they catch 'em easily. By the way, Bumblebee is usually deployed as a midnight watchman.

Arcee works as a security guard in Energon mines. There go Decepticon miners and give Energon to this and other cities around. Workings as a guard is important, because the Decepticons can rebel against the Autobots and Predacons. They're not slaves, they just don't like them.

And Optimus Prime... he was oficiallly appointed as a Main Leder of Cygon City. He lost his backpack. It got damaged during the battle between some Autobots and weird-looking Insecticons.

This year our heroes have invited Predaking. Namely Predacons've been in alliance with Autobots. He promised he'll bring interesting tales from their history. He is not coming all alone, Skylynx and Darksteel're coming with him. Other Predacons are staying at their places and patroling.

Everything went well, until this night happened something weird...