We Are with You

Optimus and Predaking watched what was happening outside. It looked it fell unconscious. But not. Preda-Bot slowly stood up on two legs. Leaned against the rock and looked around. Unexpectandly grabbed its head. It looked confused.

"Why doesn't it attack anymore?" Predaking asked in disbelief.

"Maybe she has her true consciousness back," answered him Optimus.

The elements of the animal suddenly disappeared.

"Are you OK?" Predacon screamed at her. He wanted to see for himself.

Arcee looked suprisingly at him and mumbled something. It is her real side! But she couldn't speak in this form.

"We don't understand you! You've been a Preda-Bot yet!"

She wondered and looked at her hands. She saw big Predacon claws. Predaking took some little mirror-colored thing from the cave and gave it to her. When she looked at it, she panicked. There was a Predacon face in the reflection. Began running around, scratching her own arms and other parts of body.

"Calm down! We're with you! You are not staying in this forever," Optimus tried to calm her down.

Arcee stopped and stood on all four legs. She looked sad.

Optimus came to her: "Don't worry, We're trying to help you. Are you coming with us, Predaking?"

"Yeah, of course. I know about it anyway. But... I hope we can do it."

Smiled.

The rock began falling down, so she fastly ran inside the cave. The stones buried it, and imprisoned them.