Death Waiting Near the Mine

It was dark night. Both moons were shining in the sky. Everywhere was quiet. Arcee was controlling the mining machines and other functions in an Energon mine. The Decepticon miners were talking about their work today and decorating on Spirited Terror. "I'm glad we've done more work than usually today. At least we'll have more time on holiday," one miner said and turned his machine off.Suddenly began to ring the alarm. Lights were flashing in red color. Everyone panicked. Arcee ran to the computer and looked at the warning. Something bad was happening in the cellar. "Someone has attacked few workers in the cellar," was written there. This was surprising, because all the exits were perfectly secured, and that means no one could get there. "Hey you two! Come with me to look what's happening!" Arcee said and pointed at the two Decepticons. They stopped running, looked at each other in fear and went after her. "And you others, run out of the cave and stay there!"They were running through a narrow corridor. Their way was nearly complicated by running Decepticons. Then suddenly one of them stopped at the trio and spoke: "There... there's a beast! A Predacon... or just something! It's attacking everything that moves!" Something had just boomed out and everyone stood.They wondered. Arcee knew Predacons are in alliance with them and promised they won't attack Decepticons anymore, if it's not needed. The miners looked back and continued in running away.Arcee and the Decepticons ran up to cellar. It was a dark room with lights off, so they turned their flashlights on and were slowly walking. Suprisingly there was nothing than silence. They heard a fast crashing sound and loud roaring. It sounded like cutting something. Their worries were confirmed: it must be a Predacon. No other being roars like this. "We must stay together. We can't split up. Then we would be more prone and took ourselves to greater danger," she said calmly and pulled out a plasma gun. The miners nodded their heads. Gradually went through the corridors. There was a silence, awful silence. They saw huge scratches with Energon on the walls next to them. They were so large that almost did not respond to a normal Predacon. "This looks unsatisfactorily. Is it really a Predacon?" spoke the first miner. Unawares something behind them strongly took a miner away. It was so fast that he couldn't scream out. Two looked back. They put on scared faces and were looking into the darkness. "That was so fast..."she couldn't finish, when the second one was taken away. Now Arcee stayed all alone. She was looking in all directions. Somewhere is that beast. It can't be far. It grabbed her shoulders, but she just slipped out and caught sight into its face. They didn't lie, it was really a Predacon! That giant thing was looking at her with its blue eyes and Energon ran down its mouth."Wait, it has... eyes of same color as Autobots have?" she wondered.Arcee began shooting it, but nothing hurt it. She tried beating it with her other guns, but nothing helped. She managed to hit a wing. It angrily roared at her and started running away. Arcee knew that she won't beat it. It was too much strong to get a hurt.That animal was chasing her. It tried to burn her with a fire, but couldn't overtook her. She was too fast on it. They ran out of the mine to the Cybertronian forest. This forest consisted artificial trees with bushes. They were glowing in Energon blue. The beast hid among the trees. Arcee stopped running and looked back. There was nothing. No beast. Place became quiet now. She didn't know where it was. Out of nowhere it jumped of a bush and tumbled her to the ground. She qiuckly stood and began attacking. Predacon reflected missiles with its claws and went to her.Suddenly Arcee spotted an abyss behind. Without inhibitions. Did nobody know about this? Then she'd got an idea. She was slowly receding and waited for the right moment when it does a mistake. But it wasn't walking to her anymore, it climbed on a rock and jumped of it. Straight on her. Arcee avoided it, but the Predacon could bite her left hand before it felt into the abyss. It tried to fly, but its hit wing didn't allow it.Was heard its crying while falling. When felt down, it seemed it's died. Maybe it fell unconscious. In every way it hadn't chased her for now. Arcee grabbed her hand and saw a wound. It wasn't too serious, it was only a bit bleeding. "What was that... thing?"