Back on Cybertron

"Hope you'll be OK," Jack told them before they walked through the bridge back on Cybertron.Miko came to Arcee: " ... I hope you'll end up breaking the curse."Her face looked like she's about to cry soon. She leaned toward her. "Don't worry. I will be definitely alright," Arcee promised her. Then they all disappeared in the glow of the bridge. Finally it also disappeared.Jack came to Miko and hugged her: "Don't worry."It was obvious that he was also worried about her."Thank you so much, you two!" Optimus thanked them.Both turned at him. "And... why were you on Earth? Were you looking for anything?"Predaking didn't know if he has to tell them what really happened. "Yes... we were searching for Energon, 'cause we saw on our computer some source... The bridge is in poor condition and turned off.""We understand."Optimus and Arcee looked at him strangely. "What? I had to tell them something."They came out of the cave. It was a nice sunny day. The forest in front of them didn't look as dark as it was at night. "And we have good news. The strange beast hadn't appeared in your city last night!"Optimus Prime, Predaking and Arcee looked strangely."What? You knew it?""No, no. We were just surprised. ... Alright, boys, you can go back to our city," Predaking informed them. "I have to work something out."The trio came back out of the forest. The first one they met was Bumblebee. "Oh, thank goodness. You're alright! We were worried about you... Where were you?""Bumblebee, it's been a long story. I'll tell you later," the Autobot leader told him.Bee's smile on face faded away. He felt nothing good happened."I wonder where Starscream and his stooge are," Predacon said. "We haven't seen them.""He certainly wants to attack our city with his stooge. But he doesn't know we've got back on Cybertron again," Arcee said. " ... I think I've got it. You said we may break the curse by beating the main 'Predacon'. So we'll wait for tonight, Arcee'll transform into a Preda-Bot again, and she manages to defeat the beast," Predaking decided. "That does not sound bad, but you saw I was losing during fighting it. What if I won't beat it?""You came to your senses when you hit the rock," he informed. "So we'll let you as the beast! Optimus is a witness to how you were destroying everything that came across."He strangely looked at him.