The Second Night

"Bulkhead, is everything fine on your side?" Optimus asked Bulkhead. He is standing in the street full of city lights.

"Yeah. Nothing is happening. Only three Vehicons are moving with a mining machine."

"Watch them. The Predacon can attack them."

Bee's watching his street with a flashlight. Like Bulkhead, nothing much was happening there.

"Here's Optimus. How is it going, Bumblebee?"

"Everything's fine and quiet. Only thing I hear, is a party of few Autobots with Decepticons not far from here. That's not good, am I right?"

"Yes. Watch them. Some party like this is a good lure for that animal."

"OK. Bumblebee's ending."

Wheeljack was hidden inside his ship and was watching outside from the window.

Everywhere seemed to be fine, until...

Bulkhead had heard some screaming. He was looking in all directions, but nothing was there. Suddenly those Decepticons'd, who passed by him, screamed out loud.

"Bulkhead here! A Predacon has shown up! And it's brutally murdering them!" he said as fast as he could. He was trying to fight, but everything it did to him, is tossing him away by its tail.

"We'll be right there! Brace yourself!" promised Optimus and called Bee and Wheeljack.

"Bee, inform them to stop the party! It's there!"

They immediately arrived. But they're late, those Decepticons'd been killed now and Bulkhead and Preda-Bot were nowhere. Wait, they were in the sky! It's flying around and Bulkhead held on to the tail.

"Bulk, let it go! That's in vain!" Wheeljack screamed. The beast noticed them and flicked its tail. He couldn't keep up and fell down.

"Bulk!"

He ran to him while Optimus and Bumblebee were fighting it.

Bulkhead stood on his legs and leaned on the wall. "... I'm fine, Jackie. Don't worry," his friend informed him. Fortunately, nothing happened to him.

Preda-Bot was attacking them by its fire, but they just were avoiding. Were bombing it by their plasma guns and scratching with sharp tools. They caused it slight scratches, but nothing really hurt it. Then beast stepped with the left claw on Bumblebee and pressed him to the ground. He couldn't fight anymore.

Optimus avoided its second claw and prevented himself from being pressed to the ground too.

It began bowing at Bee. Suddenly he stopped attacking and looked at the left claw. He'd noticed how injured it was. Hadn't he seen it before?...

Pred-Bot let him go and went slowly to Optimus. He recovered, transformed and drove to Bumblebee that was getting up.

"We must inform the rest of the city. The others must hide from it! Our attacking is useless!"

He transformed, drove to Bulkhead and Wheeljack telling them to get away. At first they were surprised, but did it.

"That won't be needed. Not only I told it to that party, but the rest of the city. I think everything's alright," Bumblebee informed Optimus.

Preda-Bot was chasing them for a while, but it then stopped and flew on the building. It was watching them disappearing. Finally, it howled to the moons.