Let's Start the Show

It was evening. There was fog everywhere, everyone was standing with the Black Energon things in the city square. They were waiting for the Preda-Bot."It didn't appear here last night, but I think it'll come," Smokescreen said to Ultra Magnus. He was preparing himself for fight.Magnus came to Wheeljack standing next to Smokescreen and began calling Optimus. "I'm worried 'bout him. He's still not come.""You know him. I think there's no need to worry," Wheeljack tried to calm him down. But inside he was also insecure.Suddenly a silhouette of Predacon appeared in the distance. Someone walked next to it. "Be prepared, everybody! That might be the bloody killer!" Jackie screamed out and raised his sword up. All remaining Cybertronians looked at him and did the same with their objects. Some had a replica of Hammer of Solus Prime, some owned a souvenir looking like Star Saber.And what they saw, it was Starscream with a huge differently-looking Predacon emerging from the fog. Every single Autobot and Decepticon had wondered and bowed their things."Starscream, what are you doing here? ... That beast is... yours?" Bulkhead asked suspiciously.The Decepticon snapped his fingers and "Project" ran against them. Everyone began attacking with the Black Energon things. They were for what they'd do to it. But nothing happened. "Hey! It doesn't work! This won't do it any bad!" someone screamed out loud and everybody looked at Wheeljack.While they were trying to fight it, Wheeljack shrug the shoulders and replied: "But... the legend said that it hurts the beast! That's not my fault!""That means it must be Predaking's companion! What have you done, Starcream?""Project" was discouraging and threwing. Some of them tried to defend themselves or just run away, but it always caught them. Nobody had any chance. Magnus jumped on its back, but it just shook itself and he fell back on the ground. Stepping on him made impossible to move completely. The Decepticon came to them and informed him: "There's a deal. If you all give up, this thing will completely stop attacking. But if you continue fighting, I'll arrange for this everyone to be choked to death. Choose."Magnus looked at them. They were lying beated up. Fright could be seen in their expressions. "We have to find that Doktor Frankenstein's creation," Predaking replied to his partners. They were still at the beginning of city."It seems it's kinda quiet here. I don't like it."Nobody was there. The buildings were empty and they haven't heard anyone. Until the three came to the city square. They saw Starscream with his monster companion ordering their friends. Hid behind one building and were discussing."He's already got them!" Predaking feared. "And with that monster!" Arcee completed him. Then she looked at the sky and began stepping back. She'd seen both Lunas rising.Predaking noticed that too: "Oh no, it's here again."She began transforming. Her claws grew, limbs were getting bigger, wings and a tail had appeared. Optimus and Predaking withdrew further and watched it. Predaking was grabbing his head. He looked as a scared little girl all of a suden. Optimus was carefully watching the situation in the square. They couldn't do anything.