That Was Weird

"It was really a Predacon! I don't understand it! It just attacked the Energon mine and... murdered many miners!" Arcee told to her Autobot friends and Predaking, while Ratchet was fixing her hand. "I couldn't do anything. I tried to fight it, but it was too strong. Too much strong! Nothing hurt it.""It's not your fault. That bonehead just came there to kill. This is unacceptable!" Bulkhead shout in anger. "What did you say? A bonehead? Me Predacons are not boneheads! And I say, nobody had gone away that night! Our place has perfect security precautions and my computer calculates our population every evening! Namely after evening nobody is allowed to leave," Predaking said angrily to Bulkhead. He's been convinced about their system. "It shew to me that everyone is in town!""It must have been broken! It gave you the wrong number!""You said!"They began to argue. Finally Optimus came to them and commanded: "Stop arguing! An argument won't solve anything!" Bulkhead and Predaking stopped and looked at him. "I say this: no judgement will happen! I'll send some soldiers to look into the mine and clean it. They'll shout it down for a week!" He believed Predaking. Optimus knew that he never let happen anything like this. "One more thing. None of Predacon race has same color of eyes as you, Autobots, have. It couldn't someone from lines."Predaking thanked him and walked away. "But Optimus... this is a serious situation! What if it will happen again?" Bumblebee asked nervously. He didn't feel anything good about it."Don't worry. It's under control. I trust him."Bumblebee shruged his shoulders and started calling Smokescreen. "Hey. Theres's Bee. It's almost over. I'll be there soon."Arcee looked at her injured hand. "So, it's done. You will only have some scars left after that. It will take a while to heal. Try not to strain it next days," Ratchet said to her.She moved with it. "Thank you. It seems it is OK again."