Help's Come

It was a beautiful morning with a sun shining in the clear sky. "Good morning, y'all," Miko greeted everyone. Jack also did. Everyone's been awaken already. Human friends were outside their tents and Autobots and Predacon were in front of them. Arcee was back in her form."You're back in your true body!" Jack exclaimed. She smiled at him.Raf asked them: "Had anything happened during the night?"Predaking shook his head. "Probably not. We didn't register anything."Then he put his head down."So, had you tried to contact anyone?" Arcee asked Optimus."Yes, but without success."Predaking turned to Jack. "Isn't there a risk that anyone of you might see us here?""No. Probably not. We're deep in the forest. And nobody comes here so much. This is the reason why we've chosen this.""Optimus, how're Bumblebee and Bulkhead?" Raf asked. He was curious about his old friend.Miko smiled when she heard him talking about Bulkhead. "Yeah. Are they OK? Did nothing happen to them?""Both are fine. Bumblebee got little injured in the near past, but he is OK now," Optimus answered. "Bulkhead works as a Wrecker with Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus and Bumblebee catches troublemakers with Smokescreen.""I've been wondering I stayed as a Preda-Bot, even though I've been here.""Maybe it is because you've got on a planet that has a moon, too. When there is, its energy's also been here," Raf said. "By the way, how many moons does Cybertron have?""... It has two. Luna 1 and Luna 2.""Halloween is almost here... Do you have any holidays at yours?" Miko asked. "At us is almost Halloween. It's fun. Everyone's wearing scary costumes, collecting candies... and doing adrenaline shows."She laughed."Yeah. At us is almost Spirited Terror. It's a holiday about telling stories and... legends. Like A Legend of Preda-Bot. We always thought it was just a story. But now we know... it's real," Predaking answered her.The girl remembered. She pulled notebook out of her bag and found the page with the drawing. "Arcee. We've been thinking what we'll use for Halloween this year. Jack was telling us a story with a dragon, and I put my imagination here. I've just realized... it looks like you," Miko told her and shew the paint of her. It really reminded her remarkably in Preda-Bot form. "... You really got it right. Now you have an interesting memory on me," said Arcee and smiled at her. When Miko was putting her notebook back to the bag, Arcee thought about the situation with her and got sad.Raf ran out from his tent and brought the laptop. He had a 3D model shown on the screen. "I heard you are talking about our Halloween beast... I've made my own model, but little improved and in a different angle.""Yes, that's it! This is going to be the best decoration on Halloween we have ever made! And with the memory of you!" Jack said happily. At the moment a bridge appeared behind them. All of them looked back. "So someone remembered you!" Miko declared solemnly. From it came two conscious Predacons. "Skylynx! Darksteel!" Predaking recognized them. "How do you know we are here?"Skylynx transformed back into a normal form and said: "We've known you three have disappeared. I know you entrusted us command, Predaking. We tried to contact you, but nothing happened. We talked with Ultra Magnus and he said, that you, Optimus, entrusted him command, too, and walked away on mission. Arcee wanted to visit us, and there appeared the same situation - she disapppeared. Some Autobot told us he'd last seen Predaking in the woods. My brother, Darksteel, went to check it out, and he found Predacon footsteps and burned paths. On the way we found a buried cave, so we dug it up and found inside it some room. Using computer, we found the last use of the bridge in the data. We tried to open it again and... there we are.""And... did you see anyone else there?" he wondered. Darksteel shook his head. No.