Miko, Raf and Jack... Again

They woke up. There was a green grass under them. Above them was a cloudy dark sky. They were located in a forest at night. On Earth."It doesn't look like Cybertron. Aren't we on Earth?" amazed Predaking asked. Optimus stood up and looked around. Arcee was nowhere. "You're true. We're on Earth... where's Arcee?"Companion fastly stood up. "I... I... don't know. What if she stayed on Cybertron?"Suddenly ran out of the bushes in front of them. She wasn't alone. The old friends Jack, Miko and Raf came with her!Everyone was confused."Rafael, Miko, Jack. Aren't that you?" Optimus wondered. They looked surprised and happy at the same time. It's been seven years since Team Prime returned to Cybertron. "What a surprise! Optimus Prime, Predaking and Arcee... what are you doing here? And what's happened to her?" Jack asked.

They had sat at the tents. Jack brought lanterns and put them in a circle around them.Optimus told and explained them everything. They were even more surprised than before. Miko took the floor: "So, how I understand. Starscream has freed a beast looking like an ordinary Predacon, but with the same eyes color as Autobots have. It attacked some place where Arcee works, and bit her. Thanks to that she is cursed and every night transforms into a Predacon itself, and is called something like... Preda-Bot? And Starscream wants to conquer your city and cripple the Cybertronians living there?""Wow, what an idiot he is!" Jack said."Oh my goodness! This is like a werewolf!" Raf couldn't believe."What is a werewolf?" Predaking asked."It's a... human that turns into a wolf, an animal every night... like Arcee does," Raf answered.Miko came near them: "But how will you get back on Cybertron again? Anyone must know about you!"Predaking shrug his shoulders: "I think no one knows about us. We were... all alone.""I'll try to contact them. Certainly it won't work," Optimus objected."We'll wait until morning and we'll see," Jack decided finally.

"I wonder how you knew it was Arcee?" Optimus asked."Well, it's a bit long story, but OK: Miko, Raf and I were sleeping in our tents. Then out of nowhere a loud stomping woke us. I sat and saw how big blue eyes shone through. I was still out at the time, but I felt like it reminded me of something. So I got out of my tent and what I saw: a huge Predacon looking at me. I froze in a place. I felt like deprived of my senses. I wanted to scream, but it took me of the ground and looked at me. I immediately began to think that I'd seen these somewhere. It occurred to me to say something. I said: ... Arcee?. And... then she nodded her head. And finally Raf and Miko walked out of their abodes," Jack answered.He paused. "I wondered... what the hell has just happened?"