Royal Blood University: The Vampire's Beloved

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Sa kabilang dako ng Encantasia ay nakatira ang mga nilalang na may kakayahang magbago ng anyo, salamangkiro at ang mga nilalang na umiinom ng dugo.

“Y-your highness, the Bloods’ got the princess.”

Nanlilisik ang matang napatayo ang reyna dahil sa narinig.

“How come? I told you to guard the princess 24 hours you pathetic servant!” the queen shouted in anger.

The little servant trembled as she bow her head down. “Y-your highness, I—” the queen did not let the young servant finish her word by cutting her throat.

Bumulagta ito kaya marami ang mas natakot. Natatakot dahil baka sa isang maling galaw lang sila na ang masusunod, natatakot dahil sa panlilisik ng mga mata nito.

“My king..”

Lumamlam ang mga mata nito ng makita ang hari papunta sa direksiyon nito.

“What happened?” the king asked coldy as he took a glanced at the dead servant.

The queen gulped and looked away, “She's useless. The Bloods’ took our daughter and might use her against us.”

The queen started to feel the king's anger of what she answered.

“Don't be so careless My Queen, Bloods’ are clever. They'll use that bitch to ruin us.” the king answered as he walked towards the queen and caressed her cheek.

The queen slowly closed her eyes, feeling the movement of the king’s fingers.

“They got our daughter.” she muttered between the king's caressed and open her eyes to meet the king's fiery stares.

A smirk made it's way to his lips as his finger traced the lips of his Queen and parted it. “I have a plan my Queen.” lumayo ito sa reyna at agad na tinawag ang isang kawal at pumasok itong may dalang kahita.

Kuminang ang mata ng reyna. “What's that?” she asked as she eyed the casket.

Mula sa labi niya ay bumaba ang kamay ng Hari sa leeg patungo sa braso niya pababa.

“A sword that is only made to kill Bloods’.”nagsuot ito ng guwantes para maiwasan ang sarili sa pagkasunog.

Kinilabutan ang Reyna dahil sa narinig niya mula sa mahal niyang asawa. “What are you planning to do with that My King?” she asked nervously. Afraid that their daughter might implicated.

The King made a shushed sound. “My Queen, I'll used this one against the Blood and so as to our daughter.”

The King dropped a bomb to the Queen.

“N-no. You can't kill our daughter My King.” salita niya pa at nanginig na dahil sa narinig.

Malamig siyang tinitigan ng Hari. “Blood's sons are a big threat to our Kingdom. If I kill the Princes', I must include our daughter too so it's easy for me to blame the Bloods.”