Chapter twenty-five

(Harry's POV)

The day passes by faster than expected, but that might be because I fell asleep during class multiple times. Lunch is the only time I get to see Louis during school, so the rest of the day is pretty boring. I see a few of my friends during class but none of them compare to Lou.

Nervousness is sweeping my mind due to the fact that I have Romeo and Juliet musical practices after school. I havn't even read the script yet so I have no idea what I'm doing. Louis told me that I'll do fine but I'm doubting myself. I've never done anything like this before. Sports are usually my thing, not singing on a stage in front of everyone.

Oh, and nobody knows that I'm playing Romeo except Louis. That's the main reason that I'm nervous. I know for a fact that my football mates will tease me because of it. I think Liam will be more understanding, but definitely not Zayn or the lads on the team.

Now I make my departure for 6th period; Chemistry. My lab partner is Liam, who is a genius in chemistry, so he always makes sure that we both get A's. I walk into the noisy classroom, filled with students throwing wads of paper and pencils everywhere. I duck and dodge a wad of paper that comes hurling at my head, laughing slightly at how reckless this class is. The teacher, Ms. Flack, tries to tell them to settle down but they won't listen.

I chuckle to myself as I sit down next to the brown haired boy, Liam. None of the students ever listen to Ms. Flack. She's not really very good at ordering her students and nobody can take her seriously. Most of the boys in this class think she's hot, and they always try to flirt with her to get a good grade. I have to admit she has a nice body and she's young for a teacher, but she's not my type.

"Everybody settle down!" Ms. Flack calls over the loud voices, but nobody listens. She sighs deeply and runs her fingers through her brunette hair obviously annoyed, her eyes skimming over the inattentive sea of students. She's wearing a leather, skin-tight mini skirt and a blouse that is way too small on her. Her heels are so high she towers over everybody in the classroom.

That's why nobody can take her seriously.

Finally, she's apparently had enough. With her face red and angry, she snaps her ruler down on an empty desk so hard that it snaps in half! Both pieces of it clatter onto the linoleum flooring. Well, that gets everybody to shut up.

A few brave students dare to laugh in the back of the class, but it doesn't last long once they realize the serious and stern look on Ms. Flack's face. There's a few moments of silence until she clears her throat and finally speaks.

"Well, now that you've settled down, we can start our experiment, yes?" she pauses and grins at us, plotting something in her head, "Oh, and since you all are acting like children, I want you all to write a two-paged lab report after we finish. Are we clear?" she asks, followed by a loud stream of groaning.

And this is why she is my least favorite teacher.

"I said, are we clear?" she asks again, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Yes, Ms. Flack." the whole class moans together in unison, annoyance filling our voices.

She smiles in pleasure and passes out the instructions for the experiment. Everybody starts mumbling and mixing chemicals right away. Liam takes the instructions in his hand and narrows his eyes on it, reading the lines slowly.

"We have to mix the flask labeled B with the flask labeled C." Liam tells me, setting the sheet down. He puts on his safety goggles and hands me mine, but I hesitate a little before putting them on. I snicker when I look at Liam. He looks like a cartoon character with big eyes.