Castle and Knots

Briana's POV

When I woke up this morning and got ready, there was a limo waiting oursdie of my hotel which make me curse, especially once I saw that my rental car had already been returned.

Apparently Chelsea isn't letting me go back on my promise not matter what.

It's scary to be on the way back here on Faerie lands after so many years and while I can feel a small sense of panic try to overtake me, I'm more intrigued by the city around us as we drive towards the castle.

As we pass through many parts of the city, H begin to see a theme. Every few streets the whole aesthetic and mood of neighborhoods change and whole at first I didn't hey it it suddenly becomes clear when I see a leaf flag hanging from one house in a neighborhood filled with wooden house and cabin like homes.

In the Northern part of Kaulike right outside the city limits there's a small town called Faerie Land thats just the castle and the Faeries living inside their own little worlds. Magic is used all around here though unlike Warlocks, it's not used as freely.

I watch as we pass through the Water part of the city and I gasp in awe as I see lorre streams flowing through the neighborhoods, the houses different shade of blue and glass as it shines beautifully in the sun. After we pass through all the homes and through a down town area, the view quickly turns to trees, farms and open beautiful lands for a few miles.

On my left, I see a compound, large and wide and I see different buildings with different symbols on it making me recognized it as what it is.

The Training Zone.

It's where all Faeries ages ten through eighteen practice their talents and work to be the best they can at what they do an to learn to coronen their powers. I never went, only heard about it in the castle and when I was in school.

I turn my head away from the building as I begin to see the terrain change yet again, this time to a fancier setting. I watch as the grass turns a emerald green, stretching out as far as the eye can see, covering the groun in the perfect healthy grass. I see a few animals walking around freely, a deer, a bunny and a few others that are too far for my eyes to catch.

I watch as a stream comes out of no where, no start that I can see and it winds it's way through the landscape sometimes disappearing among trees only to reveal itself near the road a few minutes later.

As much as I would love to talk shot about the place that I was born and talk about just how ugly people can be to each other here, one thing I can always say is: It's beautiful. The culture, the landscape, the people the diversity, all of it is so beautiful and I love it. It's breathtaking.

Just when I think I can't be anymore impressed, I begin to see the top of a building come across the horizon as we mount a hill, the driver as silent as when I first got into the car as we make our way toward my cousin.

As we come over the hill, the only thing I can see if a white castle, the carvings and decoration in the stone and glass is beautiful as it beams in the late morning sun. Driving up to the castle's security, and it's gate, all you see are thousands of flowers, tiny lakes and precisó i sculptures spread before the lands, showing just how talents the Faeries of the land are.

When we get to the security check point it takes about half an hour to show who I am, who I am here for and to go through my ID and bags and while it annoys me I understand.

This Artemis person is important to their people, almost like an Alpha to Faeries, and it would be devastating to them as a culture of something was to happen to here.