TYFTHD 1

Jungkook stared at a guy from a distance, blushing

Jungkook stared at a guy from a distance, blushing. Though the guy had been so quiet, Jungkook couldn't help but like him. His name is Park Jimin, the quiet but popular kid at school. Well, both of them are popular, but Jimin is like so quiet than Jungkook who's outgoing.
"Come on, you can't be so shy to approach him? You're literally the happy-go-lucky boy here at school" Eunwoo says as he nudged Jungkook. The other sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Of course I'll be shy, he's my crush" Jungkook says, slapping his red cheeks.
"Ohhhh, but literally, Kook, don't be a chicken" Eunwoo says, rolling his eyes as he continued to eat his food.

Jungkook gulps, they are having a dance and needed partners. But Jungkook was nervous to approach Jimin, so he just sat there, looking down. That was until he felt a tap on his shoulder, looking up to be met with Jimin. His eyes widened, covering the side of his face as he looks away.
"Uh? Sorry? Just, you're the only who doesn't have a partner, well, the two of us" Jimin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook got the courage and looked at Jimin. He smiled, but like, he smiled awkwardly.

"I... We can be partners, if you want?" Jimin says, smiling a little. Jungkook gulps, nodding excitedly. The older smiled, pulling a chair and sitting down next to him.
"So, now that you have had....

"They will be your partners at the dance we'll be having in a few months, we're gonna practice!" The professor said, smiling. Jungkook gulps, biting his lips as he side eyed Jimin. He didn't wanna blush, or even embarrass himself, he didn't wanna make the older think he's weird. Jimin stared at Jungkook through his peripheral vision, smiling a little.

"Please, tomorrow, bring extra clothes for our practice!"