TYFTHD 5

"What happened there?" Eunwoo asks as Jungkook breathes heavily

"We're so awkward" Jungkook says, shaking his head. Eunwoo chuckles, patting the other's head.
"Aish, you're really in love, my friend" Eunwoo says before they left the school.

Eunwoo and Jungkook walked down the hallway, laughing at each other before they walked in front of their lockers.
"You real-" Jungkook cuts himself off, something had fell from his locker. He picked it up, frowning.
"Did you put this here?" Jungkook asks, staring at Eunwoo. The other shook his head, shrugging. Jungkook shrugs, staring at it and smiling as he saw a picture of him and Jimin.
"Just something, Koo" Both of them heard, getting startled. Jungkook looks back, seeing Jimin smiling at him.

"Oh, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Where did you get this?" The younger asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, from yesterday, I decided to you know?" Jimin says, laughing as he scratched his nape. Jungkook smiles, thanking him.
"Uh, Kook, do you mind if we hangout?" Jimin says, biting his lips. Jungkook looked at Eunwoo who winked and left them two.
"Are you planning on taking me out on a date?" Jungkook says in a teasing tone.

Jimin cleared his throat, hesitantly nodding. Jungkook was shocked for a bit, he thought he was just joking.
"Wait, you for real?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded again.
"So?" Jimin says, avoiding eye contact.
"Of course, what time?" Jungkook says, laughing at the nervous older.
"Well, maybe tomorrow? Because we don't have class tomorrow. Your choice of time" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Hmm, how about around 12. So, it's settled?" Jungkook says, tilting his head.

"Yes" Jimin says, smiling.
"Well, okay, see you tomorrow then" Jungkook says before leaving. But as Jungkook had turned his back, his cheeks immediately turned red. Jimin was also left there, cheeks red.

 Jimin was also left there, cheeks red