TYFTHD 8

Jimin laughed as he heard Jungkook say that, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist

"Just ignore him" He says, rubbing Jungkook's waist. Jungkook leaned his head to him, smiling.
"It's not like I'll date him" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin nods, turning his head to the side and taking it as a chance to give Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.
"Ew, your saliva" Jungkook says, pouting as he wiped his cheek.
"What?" Jimin says, laughing.

"You know, the first time we practiced this dance, it was a bit awkward" Jungkook whispers and Jimin nods. He leaned his head on the older's shoulder, smiling.
"But why did you put your jacket behind me though?" Jungkook muttered while Jimin laughed.
"Well, I got jealous at this guy who was staring at your ass, your shorts were too tight" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Wow" Jungkook says, laughing also.

"You and Jimin seem to really love each other, invite me to the wedding" Eunwoo says as he and Jungkook ate. Jimin then sat down beside the younger, startling him.
"Woah, it's just you" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Why? You thought it was someone else?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Jungkook laughed, nodding.
"Yeah, I thought it was the guy who I insulted" Jungkook says, making Eunwoo gasp.
"You insulted a guy? That's not the Jungkook I know, who are you?" Eunwoo says, frowning.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking his head.
"Can't I just insult someone?" Jungkook says, making Eunwoo shake his head.
"I don't like it" Eunwoo says, glaring. Jungkook just scoffs, while Jimin laughed at their interaction.
"I bet you were jealous that time when you left us both" Eunwoo says, wiggling his brow. Jimin gulps, shaking his head.
"What do you mean, I wasn't" Jimin says, looking away. Eunwoo laughed, scoffing at the other.
"You can't lie to me, bet you were even cursing me out because I was so touchy with your boyfriend" Eunwoo says, teasing Jimin.

"I was not!"