TYFTHD 12

Jungkook turned to his side, not wanting to be with someone right now, but rather wanted to be alone

"Jungkook-" Jungkook cuts Eunwoo off as he bursts into tears.
"Eunwoo, please, I wanna be alone, right now" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Okay, but you better eat the meal I made you... I'll come back tomorrow" Eunwoo says, it was already night since he went here. He wasn't answered, making him sigh. Jungkook hears the door close before he turned back and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He dialled Jimin, wiping his tears.

"Hello, baby?"

"Hyung, ca-can you go home now?" Jungkook says, voice shaky. Jimin didn't seem to notice that as he's laughing.

"Baby, you know I can't. I'm too busy"

"But-" Jungkook is cut off as the call is ended. He stared at his phone, sighing as he bursts into tears.
"Even you don't want to be here, I'm suffering, hyung. You don't want to be here with me when I need you the most" Jungkook says as he hugged himself, crying as he laid down.

"Eunwoo, Jimin hadn't been calling me even since that call I made to him" Jungkook says, hiding his face in his arms.
"Maybe he's busy?" Eunwoo questions, gulping as Jungkook looked at him with a glare.
"Busy? Is he busy for a month now?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Jungkook-" Eunwoo just got cut off as Jungkook suddenly stood up from his seat.
"You know what? You aren't even helping me, you're making me think negative things, I'll just go" Jungkook says, his voice cold. Eunwoo sighed, looking at the now closed door.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his now flat stomach. He stared at the ultrasound he once got, tearing up.
"Baby... " He whispers, caressing it. He hugged himself, it might become a routine cause he had been hugging himself ever since Jimin went away.