TYFTHD 3

Jungkook shyly gave Jimin's jacket back, he's still a bit confused by the way he covered it around his lower back side

Jungkook shyly gave Jimin's jacket back, he's still a bit confused by the way he covered it around his lower back side. Jimin looked at it, nodding and grabbing his jacket.
"W-why did you, uh, you know?" Jungkook says as he gestures the action Jimin did awhile ago. Jimin avoided eye contact, clearing his throat.
"Uh, well, it's nothing? Your short is just a bit, uhm... I thought you'd get uncomfortable by the stares, that's why" Jimin says, scratching his nape.

"Ohhh" Jungkook let out, laughing.
"Thank you" The younger says as he sat down, drinking his bottled water. Jimin stared, biting his lips as Jungkook had spilled a little on his shirt. The younger gasps, putting down his water and chuckling as he looked for his handkerchief.
"You looking for this?" He hears, looking up and seeing Jimin holding his handkerchief. He smiled, thanking him as he grabbed it.

"Kook!" Eunwoo yelled as he approached them. He saw Jimin, bowing before he sat down beside Jungkook.
"Why are you here? I thought you had music class?" Jungkook asks as he frowns.
"Well, I got kicked out" Eunwoo says, laughing as he scratched his nape. Jungkook rolls his eyes, slapping the back of his friend's head.
"Why?" Jungkook asks as Eunwoo rubbed the back of his head.
"Well, I was so noisy, just pen tapping, you know?" Eunwoo says, laughing.

Jungkook rolls his eyes again, laughing with the other.
"Aigoo~" Jungkook says, pushing Eunwoo's shoulder a little. Eunwoo just shrugged, scoffing. But they forgot that they were with someone, and that someone is feeling jealous by the way Jungkook is interacting with Eunwoo. It was Jimin, who scoffed and stood up from his seat. This got both of their attentions, looking at Jimin who went away.
"What happened to him?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Eunwoo smirks, pushing his shoulder a little.

"He might be jealous by the way I'm interacting with you"