TYFTHD Finale

(New!^)(I won't put the other one cause it's already the finale, and it won't make sense if I put that lol)

"Jimin! Jimin!" The said male hears, opening his eyes slowly. He looked up, meeting Eunwoo who smiled so widely.
"Yes?" He says, rubbing his eyes.
"Jungkook's awake! The doctor told me, we have to go" Eunwoo says, making Jimin wake up.
"What you waiting for then? Let's go" Jimin says, stretching his limbs before him and Jimin went out.

Eunwoo and Jimin walked inside Jungkook's new room, seeing him smile. But as he made eye contact with Jimin, it disappeared and fell.
"Eunwoo, why did you bring him?" Jungkook asks, gulping.
"Jungkook, you need to let him explain" Eunwoo says, sighing. The younger looked back at Jimin, sighing and nodding.
"I'll leave you two then" Eunwoo says before he went back out.
"Why?" Jungkook immediately says, looking at Jimin.

The older sighs, walking to him and sitting down on the chair.
"Kook, I know... You might not believe it but the school, it doesn't let us have our phones, I tried everything to get it back. But after getting my phone back, I couldn't message nor call you anymore, you've blocked me" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook looked at him, his eyes widened.
"S-so, it is my fault" He stutters, gulping. Jimin lifts his chin up, shaking his head.

"No, it's no one's fault" Jimin says, smiling.
"So, do I still have a chance?" Jimin asks and Jungkook laugh, nodding.

"Hi, baby, it's your parents, how you doing up there? Hope you're okay" Jimin says as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook, both staring at the grave of their child.
"Look, mommy is pregnant again" Jimin says as he rubbed Jungkook's growing bump. Jungkook laughs, also rubbing his bump.
"Just remember, we love you and we'll make sure to love your sibling and each other" Jimin says and they both put down the flowers they had bought.