TYFTHD 11

"Are you sure, Jungkook?" Jimin asks as he grabs the younger's hand

"Are you sure, Jungkook?" Jimin asks as he grabs the younger's hand. Jungkook nods, caressing Jimin's cheek and giving him a kiss.
"I love you, always remember that when you go" Jungkook says, smiling.

A month later...

Jungkook waved goodbye to Jimin who's doing the same, smiling at him. He sighs as the older went away, looking back to be met with Eunwoo.
"Why are you here?" He asks as he walked.
"To check on you, how did that test go? The pregnancy test I gave you?" Eunwoo asks, raising his brow.
"It's positive, okay?" Jungkook says as he rubbed his stomach.
"Did you tell Jimin?" Eunwoo asks as he continued to follow Jungkook.
"No, I don't want him to not continue his dream because we're having a child already" Jungkook says, sighing as he tucked a hair behind his ear.

"I can help you" Eunwoo says, smiling. Jungkook smiles back at him.
"Thank you, Eunwoo" Jungkook says, hugging his friend. Eunwoo hugged back, laughing.

5 months into pregnancy...

"Hyung?" Jungkook says, hearing Jimin's voice.

"Baby! How's college?"

"I-its okay, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. He hears a laugh, knowing that Jimin's having fun.
"I-I'll call you tomorrow, it seems like you're doing something" Jungkook says as he tried to not let out any pained sound. The call ended before he puts down his phone and clutched on his bump.
"Stop kicking, baby, it's hurting me" He says, wincing. Eunwoo walked in, eyes widened.

"Jungkook, oh, my goodness!" Eunwoo yelled as he rushingly went to Jungkook.
"What?" Jungkook asks, wincing again. He looked down, eyes widening.
"I-I'm bleeding! What's happening, Eunwoo?! Please let's rush to the hospital! My baby!" Jungkook says, panicking.
"Jungkook, Jungkook, shhh, calm down, okay? Let's rush to the hospital" Eunwoo says as he helped the other up.

"Please... "