TYFTHD 10

Even though he's feeling his heart ache, he just laughed it off as he plays with Jimin's hair

"Hyung, you're just drunk, come on... Just rest, you'll probably have a hangover tomorrow" He says as he puts the blanket over Jimin's body. He wiped a stray tear away as he hugged Jimin, closing his eyes as he sees the older already asleep.
"T-tomorrow, I'll let you go do what you want... If you want to study in another country, I'll let you, just for your happiness... " He whispered, sniffling.

Jimin wakes up, groaning as his head hurts. He sat up, looking around as he didn't see Jungkook nor feel him even. He got off of bed, getting out of the room and walking down the stairs. He yawns, walking to the kitchen and seeing Jungkook. He smiles, walking to his boyfriend and back hugged him.
"Good morning, hyung, there's some painkillers there" Jungkook says, not even bothered by Jimin hugging him. He nods, pulling away and sitting down as he took the said pills. Jungkook finishes up the food, serving it to them.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says, while Jimin hums, looking at him.

"I think I'll let you do what you want now" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin blinks rapidly, staring at the younger with confusion.
"What?" He says, raising his brow. Jungkook sighs, looking down.
"I... I can't always think about myself, so, I thought about you. If you don't get to study in another country, you'll hate me. I'm being so selfish, hyung, so, I'll let you study to what college you want..." Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin gulps, did he say something bad last night.
"Baby-" He is cut off as Jungkook shakes his head.

"No, hyung, it's okay, I understand. If you want to study in another country, then be it. It's your own decision, I have nothing to do against it... But, don't forget me, okay"

 But, don't forget me, okay"