TYFTHD 4

"Oh, don't be like that

"Oh, don't be like that. I doubt he even likes me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes but on the inside, he's sad.
"Gosh, Kook, I need to go" Eunwoo says, standing up and leaving him with a bye.

"Who the fuck does he think he is? Like okay, you're friends but why are you so touchy-" Jimin is cut off as he heard another voice. Looking back, he's met with Eunwoo.
"Yo, you gotta go back to y'all practice" Eunwoo says, laughing.
"Uh... Did you hear what I just said awhile ago?" Jimin says, biting his lips. Eunwoo shook his head, chuckling.
"Nah, go on" Eunwoo says, smirking as he walked away, literally hearing all of it.

Jimin shrugs, walking back to the gymnasium. He looks around as people stared at him, but went back to what they were doing after. He sighs, walking to the bleachers where Jungkook was sat at.
"Where have you been?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Uh, nothing, someone called me, yeah" Jimin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook hums, nodding as he went back to scrolling on his phone.

"Jimin, snap out of it"

Jimin thought, shaking his head.

"It's not like he really likes you"

"Okay, everybody! Let's continue practicing!" The choreographer yelled, making all of them stop. They had hid all of their stuffs before going back to the center.

"Wow, that was exhausting" Jungkook says, laughing as he wiped his sweat. Jimin chuckles, nodding as he too, wiped his sweat. Jungkook looks to his side, seeing Jimin drinking his water. He blushes, seeing how Jimin gulped. He shook his head, slapping his cheeks lightly.
"You okay? You sick? Your cheeks are red" Jimin says, seeing Jungkook's action.
"Nah, maybe it's just hot... Eunwoo!" Jungkook says, seeing Eunwoo.

"Good timing"

He thought before bidding goodbye before he ran to Eunwoo.

"Weird"