TYFTHD 14

Jimin stared from outside Jungkook's room, he's in the ICU, in a coma after taking in so many pills

Jimin stared from outside Jungkook's room, he's in the ICU, in a coma after taking in so many pills. He looked back at the doctor who sighed.
"We had taken all of the pills in his system, but Mr Cha he had been here again after a few months, what happened? I thought his therapy was okay?" The doctor asks, making Jimin gasp.
"He had been here before?!" Jimin asks, his voice laced with shock.
"Yes, Jimin, he tried killing himself last time, the same like this" Eunwoo says, sighing.

"I know, doctor, but after what happened today, he did it again" Eunwoo says, looking down.
"I think you guys should always check on him, see if he really goes to his psychiatrist" The doctor says and Eunwoo nods, thanking the doctor. The doctor left the two alone after.
"Why didn't he tell me?" Jimin asks while Eunwoo pitifully looked at him.
"He didn't want to, you haven't called him or even messaged him" Eunwoo says, making Jimin sigh.

"I'm so sorry" Jimin says as he looked back inside the room.
"Do you want to go in?" Eunwoo asks and Jimin nods.
"Go on then" Eunwoo says, patting his back. Jimin nods and went to get the proper suit to wear so he could go inside.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's limp hand, staring at him with a sigh.
"Kook, do you really hate me that much that you would do such thing?" He says, tearing up. He kissed the younger's hand, tears falling down his cheeks.
"Baby, I'm sorry, I wasn't here for our baby... I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you take your mind off of them... " Jimin says, sniffling. Eunwoo watched from the outside, sighing. Jimin just stared at Jungkook as he rests his head down and cried, just wanting everything to be okay.