TYFTHD 2

Jungkook gulps, walking to the gymnasium

Jungkook gulps, walking to the gymnasium. People stared at him, and it made him nervous that he keeps pulling his oversized shirt down even though he's wearing shorts that reached his mid thigh. Gulping again, he sat down on the bleachers and looked around. He looked down, seems like the ground is more entertaining now. He got startled as someone tapped his shoulder, making him look up. His breath hitched as he's met with Jimin, looking back down.

"You okay?" Jimin asks, sitting down beside him.
"No, I feel anxious about their stares" Jungkook says, taking a deep breath.
"But I t-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook looked at him, playfully glaring.
"That I'm the "happy-go-lucky" guy? Yeah, but can't I get anxious sometimes too?" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin smiled at the adorable sounds that came out of the younger's lips, chuckling. His eyes then went to the younger's thigh, biting his lips before shaking his head, looking away with red cheeks.

Jungkook notices the silence, looking at Jimin and raising his brow.
"Hyung?" He says, tapping Jimin's shoulder. Jimin got a hold of himself and looks back, smiling a little. Jungkook smiles before they were all called that their practice will be starting.

Jungkook gulps, trying to not make eye contact with Jimin. Well, Jimin's the same, they seem to be awkward as usual. As Jimin looks around, he noticed that one guy kept glancing at them. Trying to follow what he's been looking at, he noticed how his eyes went down to Jungkook's ass. It had been noticeable because of the tight shorts he's in. He huffs, stopping their dance. Jungkook frowns until Jimin had removed the jacket he's wearing which leaves him on a T-shirt.
"Hyung-" Jungkook cuts himself off as Jimin puts the jacket around his waist, tying it and resulting in it covering his lower side. He stared at the older who smiled and nodded.

"Let's continue?"