TYFTHD 7

Jungkook was looking through his locker when Eunwoo suddenly appeared, startling him

"So, how'd it go?" Eunwoo asks, wiggling his brow. Jungkook blushes, looking down.
"Wait, why are you blushing? D-did y'all...oh, my god" Eunwoo says dramatically, covering his mouth. Jungkook hits his head, making him wince.
"What's your problem?" Eunwoo says, rubbing the part where Jungkook had hit him.
"What are you even thinking, Eunwoo? We're together now, we didn't fuck-" Jungkook is cut off as Eunwoo did some weird ass hand gestures.

"Yet" Eunwoo says, smirking. Jungkook rolling his eyes and Jimin walked to them.
"Oh, hi, Eunwoo, baby?" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook covered his face, while the two laughed.
"Stop!" Jungkook whined, pouting as he removed his hands away from his face.
"Come on, our practice will start in a few minutes" Jimin says, putting his hand out. Jungkook stared at it before the older grabbed his hand and intertwined it with his.
"Let's go?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, smiling as he bid goodbye with Eunwoo.

"You know, you're making me blush so much" Jungkook whined as they sat down beside eachother on the bleachers.
"What? Isn't that a good thing? You can make me blush and I can make you blush, means we love each other" Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.
"You're cheesy you know that?" Jungkook says and Jimin winked, smirking.
"Aigoo~ My boyfriend is cheesy" Jungkook says until someone interrupted him.
"Boyfriend? You? Dating the quiet boy?" A guy says, scoffing. Jungkook glares while Jimin rolled his eyes, not even bothered.

"Can you not interfere? Or are you just jealous that you're single?" Jungkook says, raising his brow as he crosses his arms.
"What? I'm not single" The guy says, snickering.
"How so?" Jungkook says, smirking.
"Well, in a few days, you'll break up with him then you'll go to me" The guy says, winking. Jungkook gagged, rolling his eyes.
"Like I will date you with that bitchass attitude of yours" Jungkook says, making Jimin chuckle. The guy just stared at him offended, rolling his eyes.