TYFTHD 13

A year later

A year later...

"Jungkook ah?" Eunwoo says as he knocked on Jungkook's room door. The door opened and he's met with a pale looking Jungkook.
"Yes-" Jungkook cuts himself off as they heard a knock on the door.
"Did you invite someone?" Jungkook asks as he followed Eunwoo down the stairs. They walked to the front door, frowning.
"Open it" Eunwoo says as he lightly pushed the younger to the door.
"Okay, okay" Jungkook says before he opened the door.

His eyes widened, backing away and stumbling. Eunwoo held onto him, making sure he won't fall.
"Why are you here?!" Jungkook yelled, now crying. Eunwoo looked at Jimin, sighing.
"Jimin... " Eunwoo says, voice laced with sadness.
"Jungkook, aren't you happy?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Happy?! Do you think I'm happy?! I didn't even hear any news from you for a year! And you think I'm happy?! I was suffering, Jimin!" Jungkook says, running off inside. Jimin looked at Eunwoo, confused.
"You need to know something" Eunwoo says, sighing again.

"What is it?" Jimin asks as him and Eunwoo sat down on the couch. Eunwoo looked down, taking a deep breath.
"Jungkook... And you... Had a child" Eunwoo says, making Jimin gasp.
"Really? Where is our child?" Jimin asks, looking around.
"That's the problem, Jimin... Jungkook had a miscarriage, he lost the child" Eunwoo says, patting Jimin's shoulder. Jimin's heart dropped, he lost a child... Their first child. Jimin was about to talk again but cuts himself off as they heard a loud thud. Staring at each other, they rushingly stood up and walked upstairs.

(⚠️TW! Attempted Suicide !TW⚠️)

Jimin opened the door, seeing Jungkook on the floor, body shaking with pills all around the floor. Eunwoo gasps, covering his mouth with both hands while Jimin picked Jungkook up, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, no!"