TYFTHD 9

A year later

A year later...

"Kook, it's been so long... I don't know what to do anymore, we've always been fighting... " Jimin says as he leaned his head on the closed door. He could hear Jungkook's cries, the younger had been like this ever since he found out Jimin's leaving to another country. And since then, they have been continuously fighting.
"You don't even have to study in another country! There's many colleges here!" Jungkook yelled from behind the door before he sobbed again.

"But that's what I want, Koo-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook opened the door.
"No, I don't want you to leave me" Jungkook said, voice blank. Jimin sighed, staring at Jungkook who walked away.

Jungkook sighs as Eunwoo talked to him. Of course his friend noticed how quiet he is, and decided to question it.

"You okay, Kook? You're awfully quiet and that's not normal for you"

"It's just, Eunwoo, me and Jimin had another fight. I feel like I'm really the one at fault. It's just, I feel like if Jimin went away, he'll find someone and I'll be left alone" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Well, why are you guys even fighting? This had been going on for a week now. Wait, maybe you are pregnant! I feel like this is your mood swings"

Jungkook frowns, thinking about it. The last time him and Jimin did it was last month.
"I don't know, but he wanted to study college in another country" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Well, maybe you can let him? I mean, it's his dream. Yo-"

Eunwoo got cut off as Jimin walked in, drunk. Jungkook frowns, staring at the older.

"Uh, we'll talk tomorrow, bye"

"Hi, baby~" Jimin slurs as he plopped down beside the younger.
"Hyung, why are you drunk? What happened?" Jungkook asks until these words made his heart break.

"I should break up with you... You wouldn't let me have my dream... "