Chapter 3

Training?

After a year of being a Todoroki, Izuku finally asked the question he'd been waiting to ask. He was currently 6 years old, the same with Shouto.

"Uh..Mama? Papa?" He said hesitantly, walking into the kitchen that early morning. They turn to the boy, he sighs inwardly. "Can..Can I train with You, Shouto, and Touya?" He asks his father figure, Enji.

The family knew about Izuku's lack of a quirk, but they also knew he had a lot of information on heroes. He was also skilled at stealth, if not he'd either be dead or still with his birth family.

Enji turns to Rei, asking her for an answer. Rei was worried for her adopted child, she hated when he was hurt in any way. But she knew how determined he was to show he could be everything his birth parents thought he couldn't be. A hero.

"Okay. If Enji is okay with it. But don't come to me when you have 2nd and 3rd degree burns on you. You're working with literal campfires." She says, sighing and turning to Enji, who nods.

Izuku was happy. He'd never admit to it but, he'd snuck into the gym late at night and might've exercised on his own a bit. He might've also used smaller weights and maybe the punching bag, but there was no proof so..

He hugged the adults and ran to his room where Shouto was. "SHO!!" He screamed, slamming the door open. This of course startled the younger and he fell off the bed, rolling to Izuku's feet.

Shouto gave the boy a look that said 'What's so important it scared the quirk out of me?'. Izuku giggled, helping his brother up. "Mama and Papa said I get to train with you and Touya!" He says.

Shouto couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew of Izuku's only hope, becoming a hero, but he always thought he'd never get the right kind of training. He was practically speechless until a certain thought came to mind. 'Quirkless Hero.'

"Oh my gosh, you're gonna be the first quirkless hero!!" He yelled, hugging the somewhat smaller boy tightly. At this point the boys were practically fangirling.

"A certain flame monster told me a special someone's gonna be a quirkless hero!" Shouted Touya, picking up Izuku and spinning around with him. Izuku could only laugh and cry tears of joy.

"Hey, I'm back from- why is Izuku crying?!" Fuyumi screamed, slapping Touya so he'd let the boy down. She'd been sleeping over at a friend's place during the weekend.

" Dad just told me there's gonna be a quirkless hero soon!" Said an excited Natsuo, shoving Fuyumi out of the way. "Izuku dude you're awesome! Dad won't even train me and Fuyumi!" He says, snatching the small child.

"Sorry. I only talk to heroes." Izuku jokes, sticking his tongue out at Fuyumi and Natsuo only to get thrown onto his bed. Izuku lets out a small 'huff' and puffs out his cheeks, crossing his arms and legs and facing the wall.

"Hey pufferfish! Let's go get you ready for a bath!" Said a happy Rei, picking Izuku off the bed and grabbing Shouto's hand. "You too Sho." Shouto only pouts and drags his feet.

"But Izuku hogs the soap!!" Shouto complains loudly only for Izuku to stick his tongue out at him.

"I have more hair than you!" He shouts.

"Yeah, MORE UNTAMED HAIR THAN ME YOU BROCCOLI!!" Shouto yells.

"Oh hush you candy cane!" Izuku shouts back as they go down the hallway, him being held by Rei as Shouto holds her hand.

"Diamond freckles!"

"Elsa and Zuko crossover!"

"Big eyes!"

"Peppermint!"

"Tree!"

"Okay, hush you two get in the tub!" Rei interrupts. The boys look around, they're both on the ground and Rei is filling the tub with water and bubbles.

Once the boys are in the tub and Rei is gone, Izuku has one more insult.

"Hot 'n' Cold by Katy Perry." He says loud enough for Shouto to hear but still quietly.

"Izuku!!"

"SHOUTO THAT'S COLD!!"

"That's the point."

{The next day}

Izuku woke up early today, it was 5:28 A.M. and he was hungry. Despite his young age, Izuku was a good cook, he'd cook for Hisashi and Inko a lot at his old home and well.. He has a skill for cooking.

{5:53 A.M.}

"Izuku? Why're you-" Rei stopped talking and stared at the table. It was neatly set and there were six bowls of Tamago Kake Gohan. Lastly, there was a singing Izuku, who had headphones in as he washed the things he cooked with "Enji!! Kids come down here!"

"Mama! Izuku's not in b-" Shouto was cut off, staring at the sight before him.

"Did he cook?" Asks a still tired Natsuo, only earning a small nod from Rei. "Cool can I try some!?" He yells, scaring Izuku who then fell off the stool.

"Oof!" He looks up to see Fuyumi now at his side. "Oh, hey guys! Wanna eat?" He says happily, taking his headphones off of his head.

"Sure what is it called again?" Natsuo asks, taking his seat next to Enji.

"Tamago Kake Gohan." Izuku and Rei say in sync plainly. "Wait you know how to say that?" Rei questions the boy. He nods. "Wow I couldn't say that without messing up until I was ten you tiny show-off." She says, ruffling Izuku's hair.

"Izuku are you not gonna eat?" Fuyumi asks the boy as he turns off the sink water. He shakes his head.

"Already did. I'm going to go exercise for a bit." He says, walking into the gym. He slides the door open then shuts it.

[Somewhere else :)]

"Katsuki! Get down here!" A woman with spiky ash- blonde hair screeches to her child, who is currently 6 years old.

"WhAt!!" Katsuki, who looks just like the woman, screeches back as he runs into the living room.

"Look, it's Inko and Hisashi. They're on the news." She says, turning the TV volume up to 35.

"Hello, I'm here with the #1 Hero, All Might and #4 Hero, Best Jeanist. Would you like to say anything?" The news reporter says, pointing the mic to All Might and Best Jeanist.

"Hello citizens! Today me and Best Jeanist caught two people who have been on the run for about a year. A year ago, Endeavor had reported to me that Inko and Hisashi Midoriya have been abusing their only child for being quirkless." All Might says into the mic. Mitsuki turns to Katsuki, their only thought being; 'What?'

-----1062 words-----