Chapter 10

Class 1-A

Izuku woke up to a loud beeping noise. Groaning, Izuku slammed his hand onto his alarm clock, breaking it. He sat up and went to his closet, changing into his uniform that had two holes in the back. He stared at his reflection, sighing.

He stared at the scar on his jawline. He'd forgotten where he got it. He was clueless. Izuku sighed and grabbed his backpack, retracting his wings while his ears got rounder and smaller.

He pulled on his backpack and walked to the kitchen, pulling out eggs and other cooking materials. Soon, he turned around when Shouto and Touya walked in, one in a uniform and the other in casual everyday clothes, holding his box that held his hero costume.

"Morning little green." Touya said, kissing Izuku's forehead as he played with Izuku's now shortened hair. The smaller boy got it cut after being called a girl by the sonic rip-off.

"Morning big red." The younger said, slapping Touya's hand from his hair. "No touch, you'll mess it up." He huffed.

"Yeah, as if it wasn't already." Shouto teased, taking a plate that had an omelette on it. Izuku glared at him for a bit before looking back at the omelette he was making for his sister.

"Whatever, katy perry." Izuku scoffed, putting the last omelette on a plate. The boy had stopped making himself food four months into his training with All Might, he always said he'd already eaten though.

"Izuku, did you eat?" Touya asked with a frown. His brother had gotten oddly skinny, despite his muscly form. Shouto turned to Izuku, he'd known Izuku always skipped lunch to train in the field but the smaller boy always played it off as always eating a big breakfast. The boy was oddly skinny.

"Yeah, I got up about two hours ago, I had enough time for a large breakfast so I'm full." He lied. It's not that he needed to be skinnier, he just wanted to get training into his schedule. And no, he didn't wake up two hours ago.

{Time skip, UA hallways.}

"Hey, you know, Touya's missions are getting harder..What if..-" Shouto started, stopping in his tracks as he stared at the ground. Both boys knew their older brother was an excelling hero but his missions were getting more dangerous. Though, they also knew it's a hero's job to risk their lives to save others.

Izuku sighed, "Let's not think about it, okay? C'mon the sooner we get into class, the sooner we can help him in hero work! He'll be fine!" He said, grabbing his brother's hand with a sad smile. He wasn't sure if his brother would be fine, but he wanted Shouto happy.

The boys arrived at a large door. "Wow, are there giants in this class or something??" Shouto asked, putting on a stoic mask. He didn't need friends, he had Izuku. And he was socially awkward. VERY socially awkward.

Izuku opened the door and was met with screaming. "What, did your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it !?-" A loud blonde yelled at a robotic looking blue haired boy. Katsuki stopped rampaging and stared at the two in the doorway.

"Kacchan, leave the man alone...AND GET YOUR GOD DANG FEET OFF THE DESK!" Izuku shouted, startling the blonde who fell from his chair. He sighed as his brother walked to the back of the room. The students stared at the green haired boy, he wasn't plain, but he didn't have any special attributes as far as the students could see.

Katsuki just nodded and got back into his desk, slouching. Izuku chuckled and walked to the seat behind the blonde, taking his backpack off and looking around. Seeing as no-one was in his way, Izuku let his wings and ears out, startling the class as Katsuki chuckled.

"Hi I'm Izuku Todoroki, my quirks are; strength enhancer, which is pretty self-explanatory, and weaponized wings, it lets me size my wings along with hardening and sharpening my feathers. It also gives me enhanced hearing for I dunno what but-" Izuku paused when he felt a hard tug on his wing.

"Hey! Don't do that, it hurts him!" Shouto screamed at the small teen who stood behind Izuku, who was holding his large wing close to himself. The class was beyond confused.

Shouta sighed, walking in and clearing his throat. "Everyone shut up. Purple grape, don't touch broccoli's wings, peppermint, thank you for standing up for broccoli, lastly, broccoli, make your wings smaller." Izuku silently nodded, his head down as memories poured in. His wings shrank until they were as small as a hand.

Izuku sat down as Shouto, Shouta, and Katsuki looked at him worriedly. The small teen let out a shaky breath and looked up, Shouta nodded and began to speak again.

"I want you all to put these uniforms on and then meet me out in the field." The students exchanged glances, then nodded.

{Boys locker room}

Izuku retracted his wings and pulled off his blazer. He began taking off his button up shirt and stopped when he heard gasps around the room. He turned his head to see every boy looking at him with pitiful expressions, except Shouto.

Shouto sighed. "Izuku..your scars." He said quietly. Izuku's eyes widened and he sighed. "It's okay Sho, they were bound to find out anyway." Izuku replied. Shouto nodded and began changing.

The rest of the boys hesitantly began changing again. What could've happened in order to scar a teen so much? His arms, back, and torso was littered with scars and freckled. Eijirou, on the other hand, was more concerned about the more prominent scars on his forearms.

The teens walked out of the school, onto a field. Shouta stood there silently and waited for the 'brats' to get in a small group. "Okay, Broccoli, since you got first place in the physical test, what was your farthest ball throw distance without your quirk?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"98 meters." Izuku answered, leaning on a random student, who just happened to be Denki Kaminari, who then flushed awkwardly.

"Okay, stop being a gay disaster and get over here and throw this ball. Use your quirk, do whatever it takes just don't leave the circle."

Izuku nodded and walked to his uncle, taking the ball and powering up to twenty percent of one for all, letting his wings out only for the wings to fall limp and his ears to ring uncontrollably, one for all powered down as well.

"Full power, Izuku." Shouta groweld, his black hair rising and his now crimson eyes glowing. Izuku grunted as his power returned.

"You better hold on to something!" Izuku shouted, powering his wings up, enlarging them and letting one for all go to one-hundred percent. His ears rang as he could hear screams from across town, he ignored it seeming as he also heard All Might's booming voice.

He shot into the air and plucked a single feather, stabbing it into the ball and hardening it. He let his power go into his arm and shot the ball out to basically nowhere.

The students fell back as Izuku flew back down, unnoticed crimson blood seeping from his pointed ears. "Infinity." Shouta said plainly.

The rest of the tests went by fast, not without a expulsion threat from Shouta of course. Blood continued to seep from Izuku's ears as he continued to go all-out. He watched as his explosive friend walked to the circle, blood falling into his curls, still unnoticed. Izuku only shrieked loudly when a loud explosion sounded, that threw him off. His ears hurt and bled out as he fell onto Denki again.

------1267 words------