Chapter 6

I don't know you. 'I think..'

Katsuki pinned the shorter boy to the wall. "Uh..Hi? Nice to see you again.." Izuku muttered silently. Katsuki only leaned in closer, Izuku closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose. He was scared, Katsuki didn't realize it.

He didn't remember the one thing from their past that made Katsuki desperate to find his childhood friend, he was abused. Katsuki couldn't find it. He couldn't find the fake happiness in his expression, all he saw was fear. "Get away from him!" Katsuki looked at the female who screamed, she wasn't short but wasn't tall, she had pink hair, and yellow eyes that had darker yellow pupils.

Izuku lightly pushed Katsuki away and ran to the girl, whispering something in his friend's ear. Katsuki swore he saw tears falling down the boy's face as he slid behind the girl, hiding. The girl shook her head and picked Izuku up, somehow, given how muscular the boy was.

Katsuki watched as the girl carried Izuku away, silently. When Shouto saw Izuku being carried into the cafe after some blonde took him away. He stood up quickly and ran to his brother.

"What happened?" Shouto asked, hugging his brother close. He stroked his hand through Izuku's hair gently and cooed sweet nothings into his ear. Mei had a scowl on her face, looking at the doorway as the boy with spiked hair walked in.

Izuku may have been strong, he may have gone through intense training, but he was still a human. He still went through a traumatic thing. No matter how long it was for, he was abused, that leaves trauma.

Shouto just scoffed and walked back to his table and sat down, pulling Izuku with him. Izuku curled into a ball and laid on his brother's shoulder. Soon, the small teen was asleep.

When Katsuki came back and sat down his 'lackeys' stared at him, as if waiting for an answer. "What?" Katsuki asked bitterly.

"Do you know the cute guy? He's in my class. His name is Izuku Todoroki, at first he didn't have those wings. Though he did say we'd find out his quirk at lunch.." He trailed off.

"I don't know him.." Katsuki said, though he didn't sound sure of himself. He recognized the first name, hair color, eye color. He wasn't sure. He thought he knew the boy, but wasn't sure. So all he thought was if he knew him or not.

Shouto let Izuku sleep until the bell for the next class. When the bell rang, he immediately asked Izuku what he needed to, "Did you know that guy? He's in my class, we didn't get his name though. He's stubborn, he only talks to two kids and he's rude." Shouto said to him.

"No, I don't know him.." He said thinking for a moment. 'I think'. The brothers departed and walked to their separate classrooms. Izuku's mind wandered to the guy the entire class. 'Just who was he?'

Once school was let out and everyone was leaving Izuku stood at Shouto's classroom door, waiting. A bit later the boy with heterochromatic eyes walked out, seeing his brother leaned against the lockers.

"Took you long enough, Shou. I don't have all day-" Izuku's dramatic rant was RUDELY interrupted by a hand slamming next to his head. Izuku looked up and again, the blonde boy was standing above him. Shouto just groaned and grabbed his brother's hand, pulling him away and down the hallway.

"So..We walk home from here?" Izuku asked, now standing next to his brother in front of the school gates. Shouto nods and starts walking ahead. "H-Hey hold on!" Izuku shouts, catching up to his brother who was chuckling.

The way home was short and silent, unless you count Izuku singing the songs he listened to through his headphones. You can't say hearing the boy sing is normal, he rarely sings in front of Rei! The only person he would ever sing for was Touya, so it was surprising when Izuku started singing half-way home.

Shouto loved it when Izuku would sing for him. He'd only sang for him about three times, and that was when they were in the third grade. The first time anyone heard him sing was when he cooked Tamago Kake Gohan, About six years ago.

Izuku on the other hand, knew the only reason he ever sang for someone was when he was sad. He'd sing to himself when he had the urge to hurt himself and he'd sing to others when he just felt depressed. Today was one of those days he forgot a person was there, he was originally just planning to sing to himself but Shouto was there.

"-Ku! -Zuku! Izuku! We're home!" Shouto semi-yelled at his brother. Izuku just stared at the house before him as Shouto opened the door. "Come on, let's go do our homework then we can play some Rocket League!" Shouto shouted, pulling Izuku inside and pushing him into his room.

Izuku sighed and did his work in less than ten minutes. "Hey Sho, I'm gonna train, is it okay if you just play RL online instead?" He asked. Shouto frowned.

"Izuku, you train yourself too hard.." Shouto said, standing up and blocking the door.

"Sho.."

"Izuku, you need to relax, take some time to yourself."

"Shouto Todoroki!" Izuku shouted. Shouto tensed up and his arms drooped to his sides. Izuku never raised his voice unless he was playing around. If he ever did, he was really frustrated. Izuku just scoffed and walked past Shouto, out the door and down the hall to the training room.

After about two hours of training, Izuku got a bit tired. He sighed and went to his room to get clothes for showering. After he showered, he went back up to his room and sat on his bed. He was mad at himself, insecure about what had happened at school, and was having flashbacks from when he was 4-5.

He started to hyperventilate and panic, he stumbled off of his bed and to his closet, opening it. He quickly pulled out a box and opened it quickly. He rummaged around the box and pulled out a clean, new blade.

He quickly pulled his sleeve up and dragged the blade across his wrist, careful to avoid the veins. He did this for a bit before putting the blade back into the box. He walked to his door, opened it, and peeked around the corner. When he didn't see his family he quickly ran into the bathroom, locked the door, then washed over his cuts.

He sighed and jumped a bit when he heard a knock at the door. "Izuku! Come eat dinner!" Fuyumi said. Izuku pulled his sleeve down and opened the door. He walked to the dining room with Fuyumi and sat between Touya's empty seat and his mother.

"So..we have a surprise today.." Enji said, looking at Rei, who nodded.

Suddenly, the family jumped to the sound of a loud bang. Rei stood and Enji activated his quirk. "Izuku what the heck is this!?" A voice screamed, sadness lacing his tone. The family stared at the dining room entrance to see Touya walking in holding a metal box and folded piece of paper.

They all looked at Izuku, who had paled the moment Touya walked into the room. Rei tried to grab Izuku's hand but, He got up and tried to run past Touya. Touya clenched Izuku's wrist, earning a yelp of pain. He glared at Izuku and rolled up his sleeve.

"I knew it..Dang it Izuku you promised you'd stop and I come back to find you used a new blade and wrote a suicide note!?" Touya yelled. Izuku just looked at the ground, hiding his tears from everyone else. The family stared at Izuku, Fuyumi and Rei had silent tears running down their faces, Enji wore a shocked expression, Natsuo cried, and Shouto sat there, frozen in place.

Izuku yanked himself from Touya's hold, took the box and note, and ran into his room, locking the door behind him.

The boy curled into a ball and cried. He didn't want this.

---------1340 words---------