Chapter 9

The Exam And a Letter

It'd been four months since Izuku cleaned the beach. Four months of long draining training and dark sleepless nights. It was the morning of the exam and you wanna know what Izuku was doing? He was running to U.A, three exhausted teens trailing behind him.

"Izuku!! Slow down!!" Mei yelled, pulling her blazer on as she ran behind the three boys. Hitoshi chuckled and Shouto sighed, slowing down and putting Mei on his back.

"Sorry Mei! We have to get to the exams so Sho can watch us beat down villains with Uncle Shouta!" He yelled back, powering up his second quirk literally no one knew about except for Katsuki, Enji, Rei, Nezu, and Toshinori.

You see, Shouto took his father's recommendation, not wanting to burn any of the examinees on accident like he did to himself. The boys met Shouta Aizawa during a party where a bunch of pro heroes and their family's met up. Shouta and Nezu gave Shouto the 'okay' to watch Izuku and Hitoshi's physical exams.

Once they arrived at the school gate Izuku tripped, closing his eyes and bracing for an impact that never came. In fact, his feet weren't even on the floor, he got scared and thrashed around a bit before hearing a bubbly voice beside him, "Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission! It's a bad omen to fall before an exam, so I wanted to catch you before you got hurt." She said, putting her hands together then grabbing Izuku's blazer and pulling him up gently.

"It's okay, and thanks. Now, let's go before we either get in trouble for being late or worse, get trampled by my brother and friends." He said, taking her hand and dragging her into the massive building ahead of them.

{Time-skip to the part where Iida calls Hizashi Yamada(Mic) out.}

A boy with glasses and dark navy blue hair stood up and interrupted Hizashi's speech. "Excuse me, this sheet says there are four robots, not three. If this is a mistake, I have to say I am truly disappointed, given the U.A's current markings as the most prestigious High School. And you! Girl with long curly hair and freckles! Stop playing with your wings! It's distracting to the other students!"

Izuku just scoffed. "One, I'm a boy." Tenya tensed up and lowered his hand. " Two, you should let Uncle- I mean..Present Mic finish explaining. And three, I mess with my feathers when I'm nervous it calms me down."

{Another time skip cause I just wanted to make Izuku put Tenya in the dirt in this scene..}

The large doors opened to a fake city and Izuku quickly flew up and over the crowd only to hear murmuring then a loud voice say; "What are you waiting for!? The villains aren't gonna wait for you to say 'okay go' so just go in! That boy already beat down three two pointers!" Hizashi shouted, causing the examinees to jump and run in quickly.

Shouto and the teachers stood in shock as the boy they'd known for years used another quirk he'd never had before. He punched, stabbed, and kicked at the bots and stopped to rescue a few other people. He stopped when he felt he had enough points and fell to the ground, exhausted.

Then, he shot up when he heard a scream. He saw a girl, the girl who helped him, the girl who was nice to him. She was stuck under rubble and was about to be crushed by the zero pointer. He growled and stood, spreading his wings and shooting feathers toward the girl, using them to push the rubble off of her and pull her out. He flew to the zero pointer and punched it, powering his new quirk up to one-hundred percent.

The robot fell down to the ground as Izuku flew down to the ground and picked the girl up bridal style. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She nodded and pointed to her ankle. He nodded and walked over to Recovery Girl.

"Hey, Aunt Chiyo, This girl hurt her ankle." Izuku said, earning a smack on his calf.

"Don't call me that here!" Shuzenji shouted. None had noticed but, the crowd of students stared at the boy they thought would be a pushover, given the fact he only has wings and pointed ears. Unbeknownst to them, Izuku had powerful wings, increased hearing, and crazy strength that only boosted due to One For All.

{Time skip cause the Author should be doing school work ;>}

Izuku sat on the couch, wings spread out and lounged over his siblings like a blanket as he sighed. He just wanted to watch a movie, when Shouto laid his head in Izuku's lap. Natsuo came in and sat behind Izuku and plopped his head on the big green floof on the younger's head. Fuyumi just came in and laid her head on Izuku's shoulder and Touya sat on Izuku's feet silently. All four blood related siblings were fast asleep.

They were all pretty deep sleepers but, when Izuku screamed, "Shouto the letters are here!" The four jumped up and all bumped heads. The green boy came in with two envelopes in hand, jumping up and down. He threw the one labeled 'Shouto Todoroki' at the dual haired boy, who caught it.

The two boys head to their separate rooms, a single glance exchanged once they closed the doors. The older three siblings stood in the hallway when they heard soft cries from Izuku's room. They feared the worst, then, they heard a cheer from the boy and smiled.

Shouto came out with a smile and nodded. Both teens made it into the prestigious High School for young heroes. Izuku came out and ran out of the hallway, into the living room, slipped on his shoes, and ran out the door, leaving it open.

Izuku frantically knocked on the door of the house that belonged to the Yamada-Aizawa family, not even noticing it opened and knocking his fist into an adult's face. Shouta's face.

"Geez, Izuku calm down. Hitoshi is in his room, go and bother him.." The sleep deprived man said, sighing. Izuku nodded and ran up the staircase, and walked to a black door that had a sign on it reading; 'I'm not sleeping but go away.' He chuckled, opened the door, and walked in.

Hitoshi moved in with his uncle, Shouta, when his parents died in a fire. Izuku wasn't related to any pro heroes by blood, but by adoption and connection. "Uh- Hi Izuku..What's up?" Hitoshi asked hesitantly.

"I got into the Hero Course in UA!!" Izuku screamed, throwing himself onto Hitoshi. Hitsohi just growled lowly. "What's the matter? Did you not get into UA?"

Hitoshi shook his head. "I got in, I just didn't get into the hero course. I'm in General Education." He said, patting Izuku on the head gently.

Izuku nodded and hugged his life-long friend. "I promise you, I will find a way to get you into the Hero Course." He whispered before standing up and petting one of the cats. "I should probably get going before my dad calls all of the top ten heroes on me..." He says, chuckling nervously as Hitoshi nods.

{Time skip}

Izuku goes back into his room after a lecture about running off from his father and sits on his bed. Shouto and Touya burned his blades so he was able to be alone in his room. The small boy curled into a ball and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Shouto sat in the living room and watched the TV silently. He passed the recommendation exam, he didn't know if Izuku passed, since the boy got up and ran when he wanted to ask. He sighed and sat up from the couch, walking down the hallway to Izuku's room.

He stared at the sign on the door, it read; 'Strong birdy'. He chuckled and opened the door quietly, only to see the sleeping boy on his bed, wrapped in his wings as if they were a blanket. He shook his head, walking to the bed and pulling the covers over his brother and kissing the smaller boy's forehead. "Sleep well.." He said, leaving the room. Shouto saw the letter on his way out. 'He got in..' .

----1368 words----