Chapter 11

A Question

Denki quickly caught the boy, gasping at the sight of blood deeping from his ears. Shouto ran to Izuku, shouting his name as he watched the boy's eyes roll to the back of his head. "Izuku!! Hey! Wake up!" Shouto yelled, slapping Izuku's cheek gently.

"Class dismissed, Todoroki take..Todoroki to the infirmary." Shouta said, hesitating on what he should call Izuku, given the fact he was adopted and both teens had the same last name.

"What about the scores?.." A small teen asked. Shouta looked at the boy, he had literal balls on his head. He was also the grape kid who hurt Izuku.

"Well..here are the scores.." Shouta sighed, as a hologram-like board with the student's names appeared out of nowhere.

The students weren't all that surprised when they saw Izuku's name at the top. They read all the way to the bottom, where Minoru's name rested. The class looked down at the small teen, his head lowered in disappointment.

"I lied, no-ones getting expelled." Shouta said plainly, shocking the class. "WHAT?!" All teens but one screamed loudly, not noticing the Todoroki boys walking back to them silently.

"Oh wow..I probably should've told you guys it was just a ruse. He wouldn't have expelled the whole class in just a day, it's unlikely-" Momo explained, getting cut off at the end of her explanation.

"Actually, Uncl- Aizawa Sensei expelled his whole class on the first day last year. Claimed they didn't 'have potential. Speaking of..Aizawa, what do you see in this little bunch of teens this year?" Izuku said, turning to Shouta with a small smirk.

"I like the quirks." He answered, walking away. "Come on brats, we still have things to learn and lunch to eat." He finished, scoffing as Izuku, Katsuki, and Shouto ran ahead.

{Time skip to right at dismissal}

"Also! We're having you brats move into dorms next week so pack your belongings once you get home on Friday!" Shouta yelled as the students piled out of the room holding bags that held school supplies.

"Hey Shou? Can you wait at the gait for me? I have to ask someone something." Izuku said, earning a small nod from Shouto. Izuku waved and ran off to Yagi's office. "All Might?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Ah! Young Izuku, what brings you here? I thought you and Young Shouto are going home together?" Yagi replied.

"Actually I had to ask you something." Izuku said, earning a small hand gesture from Yagi, telling him to continue. "I met this quirkless kid before I met you..When I was taking her to her parents house with my dad, she asked me if she could be a hero..what do you think?" He asked.

"Honestly?" Yagi asked, earning a small nod. "I can't simply say one can be a hero without a quirk. It's dangerous and they'd just hold the heroes back-" Izuku slammed his hand on the desk, cutting Yagi off. "Young Izuk-"

"Don't speak to me until you realize your mistakes. You're no hero. You care about power and that's all. I'm ashamed." Izuku growled, walking out the door as a single silent tear ran down his face.

"Izuku- what's-"

"Let's just go home Shou." Izuku muttered plainly.

Shouto could tell there was something wrong but didn't pry anymore. If anything, he knew Izuku disliked it when people got in his business.

The two walked in a comforting silence until they got to their home. Izuku opened the door and immediately went to his bedroom. Shouto just sighed at how Izuku was acting and went to the living room, where he spends most of his time.

Shouto fell off the couch when he heard the door slam open. Hitoshi and Mei ran in, sweat dripping down their faces. "Where's Izuku?" Mei asked, grabbing Shouto's hand and pulling him up.

"In his room. What's going on?" Shouto asked, not noticing Fuyumi poking her head around the corner, listening to their conversation.

"All Might said quirkless people can't be heroes like the jerk he is." Hitoshi responded, leading the other two to Izuku's room. Hitoshi slowly opened the door to see Izuku curled up in his bed, sleeping.

[With Fuyumi]

Fuyumi was well... fuming. She walked to her parents room, slamming the door open, startling her mother who dropped the basket of clothes she was holding. "Fuyumi? Jesus, you gave me a heart attack..what's wrong?" Rei asked, picking up the clothes that fell on the floor.

"That obnoxious number one said the quirkless can't be heroes." Fuyumi growled. Rei's soft sweet aura darkened. She stood up and grabbed her handbag, slipping on her shoes and grabbing her keys. Fuyumi watched her mother walk out of the house with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

{Time skip // next day // Classroom}

Izuku sat at his desk, head on his arms, asleep only to be woken up by the door slamming open and a large, muscled, and bruised All Might burst into the room. Shouto scoffed upon seeing the 'hero' and looked at Izuku who was staring at All Might with a hateful glint in his eyes.

"Holy woah, All Might!!" Denki yelled. "Hold up, what's with the bruises?" He asked curiously.

All Might chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "An angry white-haired-ice-user attacked me saying I insulted her son's past dream.." He muttered, slowly looking at Izuku with a frown. "Young Izuku, I'd like to ask what you ran off for yesterday? And why did your mother attack me?" He asked the winged boy, earning small gasps and mutters.

Izuku looked at his hands. "You insulted my past dream, as my mother had stated already." He scoffed. "Now, can we just get on with class?"

All Might grunted and pulled out a box. "Today we're doing battle training, but we're doing it in style! You all put in Hero Costume ideas for a reason so, here you are!" He said, pushing a button on the far wall, opening compartments with blue-grey boxes of clothes labeled one through twenty in bright green numbers.

--{You know the rest, they're all in the same teams as the Anime because I'm clueless ÙwÙ}--

"You have five minutes to plan a strategy to get/hide the bomb. After the five minutes are over the heroes are to enter the building, got it?" Yagi asked, earning nods from three of the four.

---{With Izuku and Ochako}---

"Okay, I'll fly up to the roof, I know Kacchan will look for me so he'll avoid you, I want you to look for the bomb while me and Kacchan fight. Once you find it, tell me where it is and I'll come to you. I need you to make sure you aren't seen or heard, no matter what weird things Iida-kun does. Alright?" Izuku explained, earning a nod. Izuku smiled and looked up. "That window, on the second floor, it's open, when the timer goes off I'll fly you up there so you don't strain yourself or overuse your quirk." He said, earning another nod.

--{Katsuki and Tenya}--

"I'm going off to find Deku, got it four-eyes?!" Katsuki screamed in the robotic-like teen's face.

"Bakugou-kun that is highly irresponsible, we must work together to fight the others!" Tenya retorted, waving his arm up and down. Katsuki just scoffed and walked off.

---1189 Words--