Chapter 14

USJ 2

Izuku grabbed Tsuyu and Minoru, spreading his wings out and enlarging them. "Midoriya what do you think you're doing!? We're gonna die!!!" Minoru yelled. Tsuyu stared at the grape boy for a solid five seconds before she spoke up;

"Are you sure you want to be a hero, Mineta?" She asked, causing Izuku to snort as he flew up into the air at an alarming speed.

"Tsu, wrap your..wrap your tongue around my waist, mineta stick your..uh..stick your balls to my jacket and hold tight..both of you.." He said, cringing at how wrong his sentence said and blushing madly when the frog girl wrapped her tongue around his waist. He took in a breath and powered One For All through his body, getting ready to flick at the air beneath him and make the people in the water probably drown. "Mineta, use your quirk when the water caves in!"He said, flicking his fingers and shouting. "SMASH!"

Minoru quickly threw the balls on his head down to the ground, Izuku grabbed the boy's hands to stop him when his scalp started bleeding. Izuku's middle finger and thumb on his right hand ached, he used his quirk out of pure fear and went over one-hundred percent a bit. They flew to the shore and Izuku fell to his knees, Tsuyu almost fell over, and Minoru fell onto his stomach. The three looked up when they heard a cracking sound.

Their teacher, Izuku's 'uncle', Shouta Aizawa-Yamada, was being held to the ground by an inhumane thing and his arm was being twisted. Then, a man who wore a hood and hands all over his body disintegrated the skin on his elbow. "Uncle Sho..." Izuku muttered. He was scared for his 'uncle'.

A bit later, the villains were giving up, they were gonna leave but the man in the hood said; "But why don't we taint the number one hero's pride before we leave.." Then, in a flash of an instant, he was reaching out to Tsuyu, about to disintegrate her.

'No..she'll die!' Izuku thought before grabbing Tsuyu and hugging her, his back facing the man as he shielded her, then he pushed her away from him and smiled softly. He felt a hand touch his back and winced before realizing he was still in one piece. "You're awesome...Erasure-Head..." The man muttered in a sick tone.

The three teens looked at each other, then at their teacher who had activated his quirk.

The ugly monster holding Shouta down slammed his head back into the ground, deactivating his quirk. Just as the hooded man focused back on the three teens, they were gone. He looked around and spotted a giant pair of wings landing not too far from him and setting to figures on the ground. Anger seethed through Izuku as he gritted his teeth in disgust.

"Y'know.." The green haired teen said loudly, walking back towards the hooded man and powering One-For-All to one hundred percent. "Being a dick won't make yours any bigger." He finished, smirking as the hooded man grew furious. He pulled his fist back, then punched at the man.

His arm was caught by the man. "And being clouded by rage and grief won't help you win a fight, kid." He seethed, watching as Izuku's skin on his forearm slowly disintegrated and bled. Izuku didn't cry, he just kicked the man in the nuts with his quirk. The man flew upwards, letting go of Izuku, and fell into the body of water.

Izuku turned to the monster and let his ears extend, enhancing his hearing. He heard silent cries of agony seeping from the monster, the cries were slurred and rushed out, like it was under a control it couldn't break out of. He walked closer to the monster and his 'uncle', shouta, and looked at the monster, its lifeless eyes now directed to Izuku's grief filled emerald ones.

The monster stood off Shouta and grabbed Izuku by the head. 'Good..now Uncle Shou is safe..' he thought to himself. The monster tightened its grip on Izuku's head as its other hand reached the boy's left wing. A sickening crack was heard and the two who were recently brought away from the fight snapped their attention to Izuku.

Three other teens ran to them, Katsuki, Eijirou, and Shouto. The boys looked at where they were looking and immediately regretted it. Izuku's head and left wing were being crushed by a large monster that was standing over a bloodied Shouta. Izuku's right forearm was bleeding as a chunk of his skin was, well, gone.

Shouto and Katsuki growled whilst Eijirou went to Tsuyu and Minoru, helping them up and pointing them toward a farther direction, away from the Nomu. "Get off my brother!" Shouto yelled just before an echoing voice called out;

"Do not fear students, why? Because I am here." The voice growled out, the students, minus Izuku, stared at the voice owner. 'All Might...' Is what he thought right before being thrown to the ground by the beast, he rolled and tumbled all the way to his brother's feet.

Shouto lifted Izuku from his under arms and the smaller boy stumbled on his feet slightly, but stood nonetheless. All Might and the monster who they now know is called a 'Nomu', credits to the blue haired hooded man crawling out of the water, were throwing punches at each other at an alarming speed.

All Might looked back at Izuku with pleading eyes, Izuku sighed and limped around the fighting monsters and was left unnoticed until he started punching at the Nomu's backside with one-hundred percent of his power, helping All Might and making it as if it were One-For-All being used at two-hundred percent. Izuku looked at All Might, he nodded and Izuku stepped back and hid behind a rock just as All Might went past one-hundred percent and yelled, "Smash!" Nomu went flying to the ceiling and breaking through the USJ, flying to who knows where.

Izuku noticed the snake emitting from All Might as his standing hair went down, falling onto his face. The hooded man was now walking towards the two and shouting, "You cheated!! Nomu was supposed to beat you!!" as he scratched his neck furiously. "I'll kill you myself then.." Was the last thing they heard before a flash of green was seen shooting towards the hooded man, a familiar mist-like portal appeared in front of him as the hooded man's hand was now in front of him.

A few gunshots were heard along with a yell from the hooded man who retracted his hand as Izuku fell back onto the ground, passing out. Katsuki, Eijirou, and Shouto ran to the limp boy and Shouto lifted him into his arms, the three boys ran to the entrance of the USJ where the teachers were along with a now conscious yet hazy Shouta Aizawa stood. Shouta and the other pros gasped at the sight of the green haired boy, they all knew him well considering he's Endeavor's son.

"You gotta get him to Recovery Girl! I-" Shouto then broke down in sobs, surprising his classmates. He rarely cried. The only times he cried was when Touya died, Hitoshi's parents died, and his pet hamster, Rodent King, died.

That's when Chiyo Shujenzi walked in, holding her syringe cane and sweating a bit. "Bring the injured here." She said. The only ones who walked to her were Shouto, who's holding Izuku, and Shouta. "Oh my..."

She kissed Shouta and Izuku on the forehead, the smaller boy winced slightly. Shouto, Shouta, and Chiyo all walked to the ambulance outside, hopping in quickly. Shouto's body shook slightly as he gripped Izuku tighter, afraid the green boy would vanish if he loosened his grip in the slightest.

They arrived at the hospital, Izuku and Shouta being whisked away while Chiyo calmed the shaking teen beside her. Soon, the whole Todoroki family (Minus Touya :>), Hawks, and the whole Bakugou family showed up. Rei cried silently, scared to lose her green baby. "He'll be okay.." Enji muttered to his wife and three crying teens.

A doctor soon walked into the waiting room, holding a clipboard, "We need Recovery Girl to help us. Our quirks aren't helping much.." he muttered, turning and leaving the room.

"I'll be back soon." Chiyo said, patting Shouto's head and leaving the room. It was silent and sorrowful in the room

'Soon..' They all thought. 'He'll be better soon.'

----1389 Words----

Sorry for not posting, working on the KiriDeku fantasy AU.