Chapter 24

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 24

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After that white long old beard man and that handsome man finished their conversation, I then walk toward to Mr. Handsome mosquito man Lord Yang.

" Aren't we going to the Akanra... forest right now? I mean, aren't we leaving already? Yeah? No?" I said as I crossed my arms looking at him.

" The name is Arkansas Forest, not Akanra." He says with his calm and serious look.

( Ahh... Whatever.)

( I just wanna leave right now.)

( These weird monks keeps telling me about demons and some bullsh't things that I... Think doesn't exist.)

( The monks also keeps telling me to be careful with demons because they will suck my blood.)

( Like hell I would be scared.)

( Besides are they count Dracula? Sucking blood? Seriously? Is that even a thing? )

( I might end up making them as my punching bags AHAHAHA... Damn.)

" Master Yi, we will be taking our leave now, thank you for letting all of us to stay for awhile." Lord Yang says as all of them bows their head and I was just standing at the side looking at them.

( All hail the shiny head! I believe in the supremacy of Saitama! )

( Finally! We're leaving! )

When I was about to go outside of the carriage and Lord Yang then blocks my way, and so I glared at him and he just stares at me with his cold gaze.

" Go back inside." He said as he crosses his arms in front of me.

" Argh... I want to be outside, it feels so suffocating in here, like I'm a prisoner inside this boring carriage, you know." I said and he then just sighed.

" Fine, but you're going with me, come on you can ride on my horse." He said as he lend his hand for me to hold.

( Ride on his horse? )

( No way, that horse might throw me on the ground.)

" I'm not riding on this horse! " I said as I crossed my arms.

" Then stay inside. " He says

" No. " I said

" Then? come on I'll help you to sit down on the horse, I'll be behind you. " He said as I was just staring at his horse in front of me.

( I hate horses...)

I then just sighs as I end up following what he said, when I finally got to sit on the horse, I can't help but to feel uncomfortable... His breath is so hot from behind my neck and it tickles.

" Can you not breath? " I said

" If you don't want me to breath, I'll be dead for not breathing." He says.

( Well... That make sense but still! )

" Then move a little bit away from me and stop breathing near on my neck, it's annoying." I said as I am crossing both of my arm.