Chapter 87

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As we both arrived in the place where mostly festivals are held every night.

Xiaobai seems to be not in a good mood for some reason, she doesn't look so pleased at all!

Her eyebrows are crossing to each others! Her eyes is telling me that she's not having fun at all!

( I think this woman will probably going to kill me now.)

( Aghhh... What am I supposed to do with her?! )

( It's so hard to pleased a woman like her.)

( Before I met her, the woman around me is easy to read and pleased but then this woman next to me suddenly appeared out of nowhere.)

( Then everything changed, is this sort of punishment? )

" Where the heck are this fancy food you were talking about? I don't see anything fancy in my eyes at all." Xiaobai says as she stops walking and faced me.

" Were you lying to me? I hate liars. Liars should be buried under the ground... alive." Xiaobai says as I sighed.

" Well, the foods are placed everywhere in the corners, it is just that there are lots of people tonight, since there will be a costume dragon dancing at the center." I said and she just stares at me and turn around to continue walking.

As we were walking in this crowded place, a young woman wearing a blue dress with printed design on her dress blocks my way.

" Handsome, would you like some personal services? Come and get inside the house." She said as she was holding on my arms.

I then tried to remove her arms before Xiaobai could see me, it might become a big trouble since she is really angry a while ago.

And it was really hard for me to make her calm down, and if she sees that there's a woman clinging on me, she might really kill me in an instant.

" Handsome, we have a lot of performer in the house, you won't regret coming inside handsome." She said but before I could say a word, I then noticed a bad presence when a woman is standing in front of me.

" Oh? " The woman says as I then look at Xiaobai who was raising her eyebrows and her eyes then look at the woman next to me.

" Are you secretly hooking up with this woman behind my back? That's why you suggested that we should come here? " Xiaobai says as she was still staring with this woman raising her eyebrows without even looking to my direction.

( I don't even know this woman! What is she talking about?! )

( Who's hooking with who?! )

" Is this the reason why you brought me to this place to see this lady in here in this place at night? You've got some great nerves to do that Mr. Arrogant Bastard." Xiaobai says as I looked so troubled and misunderstood.

" Young miss, we have a male performer inside the house, would you like to come visit? We give full services to our dear customer. " The woman who's clinging on me says.

" Performer?? What kind of performance are you talking about? " Xiaobai says as her eyebrows were still raising and this woman keeps clinging on my arms!

( Please let go of me before this woman in front of me kills me.)

" There are man and woman who comes in here every night, we offer sexual services, but aside from that, my dear workers also perform poetry, dancing and singing, you won't regret visiting young miss." This woman says.