Chapter 79

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

We were buying umbrellas since it's really raining very hard today and Xiaobai— I mean, my beautiful scary wife went out without an umbrella with her.

*sigh*

" Eh? Why are there so many people gathering over there? " Feng says as I then look at the direction where he was pointing at.

" Lord Yang, we better need to check it out and see what happens in there." Yao says as I then just nodded my head.

" Let's look for Xiaobai after this, it won't take too long." Linux says as I just keep nodding my head.

After we were walking to their direction, I then saw a glimpse of a woman with dark brown hair, wearing a white dress and she was wearing a green necklace and an accessory on her head, but I was even more surprised when I saw her glowing purple eyes.

She was looking at the direction where there were lots of people gathering, she was also holding an umbrella with her and then a man in black with black hair too went towards her.

This mysterious woman with purple eyes then look at the man with a smile on her face as both of them then walk away.

( Why does that woman has purple eyes like Xiaobai? )

( This is quite.. A mysterious case.)

( Unless if she is one of the mysterious people with purple eyes? )

( But what??? I don't understand my own words.)

" Xiaobai! " I then immediately look at where the voice come from and run towards to Feng and the others.

( What? Why is he calling my wife's name? )

( What's going on in here? )

As this people then give a way for me, I then saw a woman laying on the ground helplessly and when I come in my senses, I realize that I was looking at my soon to be wife's body with laying on the ground unconsciously.

" Xiaobai?? " I said as I hold her.

( What happened to my wife? )

( Did someone attacked her while we were away? )

" Did any of you saw someone who attacked her? " I said as I look at the people, but there heads were just shaking as 'No' as their answer.

" This lady suddenly collapsed and there was a woman with purple eyes went towards to this lady right her, and that woman gives her something and then that woman placed her hand on this lady's head and before we knew it, this lady on the ground suddenly just collapsed." An old woman says.

( Purpled eyed woman?? )

( So I wasn't hallucinating seeing a purpled eyed woman then? )

( Who is that woman??? )

( What exactly did that woman has given to my wife? )

( To make my wife lost her consciousness like this?! )

I then immediately picked her up and get up, this people then made a way for me to get through.

" Liam, call a doctor near to the palace." I sais as we were now walking to go back to the palace.

" But you're a professional doctor in here and from the other continent, so how come we still need a doctor? " Liam says as I just sighed.